Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Compatibility Help

Tags:
  • Graphics Cards
  • Cooler Master
  • Compatibility
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
May 17, 2012 4:05:06 PM

Would both of this PSU/GPU combo be compatible with my aspire M3450 motherboard?



COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M600 RS-600-AMBA-D3 600W


MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone OC GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16

More about : compatibility

a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2012 4:14:13 PM

yea
m
0
l
May 17, 2012 4:17:49 PM

Thank you. I'm new at this, so if it has an integrated radeon 4350 video card, can I still install the 550 ti in the PCI Express slot? All I would have to do is uninstall the integrated one?
m
0
l
Related resources
May 17, 2012 4:19:36 PM

kevin_63 said:
Would both of this PSU/GPU combo be compatible with my aspire M3450 motherboard?



COOLER MASTER Silent Pro M600 RS-600-AMBA-D3 600W


MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone OC GeForce GTX 550 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16


You should be ok, Im just concerned about form factor of the psu and if it will fit in the case.
m
0
l
May 17, 2012 4:26:25 PM

XmortisX said:
You should be ok, Im just concerned about form factor of the psu and if it will fit in the case.



The PSU is 150mm wide, while the entire tower is about 180mm wide, there should be enough room I think.
m
0
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
May 17, 2012 4:27:17 PM

kevin_63 said:
Thank you. I'm new at this, so if it has an integrated radeon 4350 video card, can I still install the 550 ti in the PCI Express slot? All I would have to do is uninstall the integrated one?

hello
first before installing the card you should go to control panel and uinstall the amd (catalyst) drivers
restart, press del key to go to bios. under integrated devices disable your integrated graphics or there should be an option for video adapter PCIE or integrated. pick the pcie, save changes and shut down
unplug power for safety, install the card. connect the monitor to the card
boot to windows, install the newest drivers from nvidia's webside, restart
and ur done
Share
May 17, 2012 4:29:39 PM

Best answer selected by kevin_63.
m
0
l
May 17, 2012 4:30:29 PM

alvine said:
hello
first before installing the card you should go to control panel and uinstall the amd (catalyst) drivers
restart, press del key to go to bios. under integrated devices disable your integrated graphics or there should be an option for video adapter PCIE or integrated. pick the pcie, save changes and shut down
unplug power for safety, install the card. connect the monitor to the card
boot to windows, install the newest drivers from nvidia's webside, restart
and ur done



You're awesome thank you very much.
m
0
l
!