Monitor trouble

my little son did something to the display option and now my screen is upside
down, how can I fix it???

Please help me.
2 answers Last reply
More about monitor trouble

    "Jeannette" wrote:

    > my little son did something to the display option and now my screen is upside
    > down, how can I fix it???
    >
    > Please help me.

    After following Paul's advice you might want to disable "hotkeys"also in
    display
    properties this way it won't happen again.

    First thing I would do is ban you son from the computer........

    nah...seriously.

    Usually it's in the display properties . but it depends on whe video card
    you have as to how to go about changing this option...........

    "Jeannette" <Jeannette@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > my little son did something to the display option and now my screen is
    > upside
    > down, how can I fix it???
    >
    > Please help me.

Configuration Monitors Customization Microsoft Windows XP