Monitor trouble

a b C Monitor
March 18, 2005 8:37:06 PM

my little son did something to the display option and now my screen is upside
down, how can I fix it???

Please help me.

More about : monitor trouble

March 19, 2005 9:41:01 AM

"Jeannette" wrote:

> my little son did something to the display option and now my screen is upside
> down, how can I fix it???
>
> Please help me.

After following Paul's advice you might want to disable "hotkeys"also in
display
properties this way it won't happen again.
March 19, 2005 4:20:24 PM

First thing I would do is ban you son from the computer........

nah...seriously.

Usually it's in the display properties . but it depends on whe video card
you have as to how to go about changing this option...........

!