jegan

I have a Windows XP Pro English version. I need to know the details for
configuring the MUI in my machine. I went throgh the MUI FAQ's in the
microsoft site. Also I looked the MUI setup for the Win XP Embedded, but I
don't know whether this will suit for the WinXP Pro version. Can anyone help
me out to configure the MUI in windows XP Pro version.

Windows XP Multilingual User Interface FAQ
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/DrIntl/faqs/MUIFaq.mspx#MUIques1

The Windows XP MUI is sold only through Volume Licensing programs such as
the Microsoft Open License Program (MOLP / Open), Select, and Enterprise
agreement (or with a new computer as an OEM version at customer request).
It is not available through retail channels.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Jegan" wrote:

| I have a Windows XP Pro English version. I need to know the details for
| configuring the MUI in my machine. I went throgh the MUI FAQ's in the
| microsoft site. Also I looked the MUI setup for the Win XP Embedded, but I
| don't know whether this will suit for the WinXP Pro version. Can anyone help
| me out to configure the MUI in windows XP Pro version.

Do you have the MUI installed?
The MUI is not a part of Windows XP Pro.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar