Dumb UI bar mod question

Does anyone know of a mod that will lock the primary action bar in one
position? I don't know pre isely how I'm doing it (some mousewheel
action, I think), but I don't use the function, and I'm forever
finding that I've managed to roll my favourite /most necessary spells
out of sight during a fight. All the "locking" mods I've found so far
seem to be targetted at stopping buttons being dragged off the bar,
rather than locking the position of the bar itself.

Cheers - Ian
3 answers Last reply
More about dumb question

    "Ian Noble" <fredd@clara.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a mod that will lock the primary action bar in one
    > position? I don't know pre isely how I'm doing it (some mousewheel
    > action, I think), but I don't use the function, and I'm forever
    > finding that I've managed to roll my favourite /most necessary spells
    > out of sight during a fight. All the "locking" mods I've found so far
    > seem to be targetted at stopping buttons being dragged off the bar,
    > rather than locking the position of the bar itself.
    >
    > Cheers - Ian

    It could be that you're using a Shift + 1 or 2 combination? If so, unbind
    those keys in the options.

    Worked for me.

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:16:32 +0100, Ian Noble <fredd@clara.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a mod that will lock the primary action bar in one
    >position? I don't know pre isely how I'm doing it (some mousewheel
    >action, I think), but I don't use the function, and I'm forever
    >finding that I've managed to roll my favourite /most necessary spells
    >out of sight during a fight. All the "locking" mods I've found so far
    >seem to be targetted at stopping buttons being dragged off the bar,
    >rather than locking the position of the bar itself.

    Go into keybindings and unbind shift+mousewheel for going through
    action bar pages.

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:08:04 +0200, Simon Nejmann
    <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:

    >On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:16:32 +0100, Ian Noble <fredd@clara.co.uk>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know of a mod that will lock the primary action bar in one
    >>position? I don't know pre isely how I'm doing it (some mousewheel
    >>action, I think), but I don't use the function, and I'm forever
    >>finding that I've managed to roll my favourite /most necessary spells
    >>out of sight during a fight. All the "locking" mods I've found so far
    >>seem to be targetted at stopping buttons being dragged off the bar,
    >>rather than locking the position of the bar itself.
    >
    >Go into keybindings and unbind shift+mousewheel for going through
    >action bar pages.
    Of course. Obvious when it's pointed out.

    Thanks, folks - Ian

Warcraft Games Video Games