Start Menu Customization

The personal icon displayed to the left of the user name at the top on the
start menu stop displaying for other users on the computer (except for the
"administrator"). How does one reset this?
2 answers Last reply
More about start menu customization

    Hi Brian,

    You can change the start menu picture by going in to the user accounts applet through control panel
    and selecting your account and then clicking 'Change my picture'

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Alex Nichol-The most intelligent MVP I knew
    www.dts-l.org

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > The personal icon displayed to the left of the user name at the top on the
    > start menu stop displaying for other users on the computer (except for the
    > "administrator"). How does one reset this?

    Are all the pictures still in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
    Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\Default Pictures

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP