Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

The personal icon displayed to the left of the user name at the top on the
start menu stop displaying for other users on the computer (except for the
"administrator"). How does one reset this?

Hi Brian,

You can change the start menu picture by going in to the user accounts applet through control panel
and selecting your account and then clicking 'Change my picture'

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Alex Nichol-The most intelligent MVP I knew
www.dts-l.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The personal icon displayed to the left of the user name at the top on the
> start menu stop displaying for other users on the computer (except for the
> "administrator"). How does one reset this?

Are all the pictures still in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Microsoft\User Account Pictures\Default Pictures