Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

TV Wall Mount Question

Last response: in Components
November 21, 2012 5:52:38 AM

I got a 37" wall mounted to my studs in my dry wall.

I am trying to see if there is a new updated wall mount that would fit a 60" with the same holes that are currently being already used?

PS: I know this could possibly be in the wrong area but I wanted it to be in a area where a lot of active topics are going on so will get answered on time since black friday is coming up very soon. Thanks.

More about : wall mount question

a b x TV
November 21, 2012 6:13:17 AM

A wizard can answer that question. He would have to guess the holes position then find the right wall mount. Google is such a wizard. Search on Google images for wall mount 60'' and see if you can find what you need.
March 21, 2013 2:08:31 AM

Why not ask professionals who provide tv wall mount installation services in your region. If you are not aware of any company which is known for tv wall mount, then I would suggest you should do what alexoiu has said. Search in Google or any other search engine. If you want my personal opinion, I would recommend to contact the professional who has previously done tv wall mount installation for you.