[SYN] CLAN - RECRUITING - EU BLOODLEGION

Heya all,

Just wanted to advertise that our new guild are recruiting on wow EU - Blood
Legion Server

If your a friendly teamplay orientated player into grouping/instances/pvp
then come along and say hi
at www.syn.org.uk

We have just moved from US servers so are only around lvl 25 at the moment
but levelling well.

Thanks for your time.

[SYN] FLiPSiDE
10 answers Last reply
More about clan recruiting bloodlegion

    "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    > Heya all,
    >
    > Just wanted to advertise that our new guild are recruiting on wow EU
    > - Blood Legion Server
    >
    > If your a friendly teamplay orientated player into
    > grouping/instances/pvp then come along and say hi
    > at www.syn.org.uk
    >
    > We have just moved from US servers so are only around lvl 25 at the
    > moment but levelling well.
    >
    > Thanks for your time.
    >
    > [SYN] FLiPSiDE

    How did you "move" from the US?

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    We didn't character transfer or anything like that we stopped playing US and
    brought EU versions.

    So basically we started over, sorry for confusion.

    "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
    "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    > Heya all,
    >
    > Just wanted to advertise that our new guild are recruiting on wow EU
    > - Blood Legion Server
    >
    > If your a friendly teamplay orientated player into
    > grouping/instances/pvp then come along and say hi
    > at www.syn.org.uk
    >
    > We have just moved from US servers so are only around lvl 25 at the
    > moment but levelling well.
    >
    > Thanks for your time.
    >
    > [SYN] FLiPSiDE

    How did you "move" from the US?

    --

    > We didn't character transfer or anything like that we stopped playing
    > US and brought EU versions.
    >
    > So basically we started over, sorry for confusion.
    >
    > "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
    > "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    >> Heya all,
    >>
    >> Just wanted to advertise that our new guild are recruiting on wow EU
    >> - Blood Legion Server
    >>
    >> If your a friendly teamplay orientated player into
    >> grouping/instances/pvp then come along and say hi
    >> at www.syn.org.uk
    >>
    >> We have just moved from US servers so are only around lvl 25 at the
    >> moment but levelling well.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your time.
    >>
    >> [SYN] FLiPSiDE
    >
    > How did you "move" from the US?
    >
    > --
    > Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    > http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    hehe, no worries. I was just wondering as I'm thinking of maybe buying a US
    version and playing over there.

    Do you mind if I ask how you are paying for the subscription? Gamecards?

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    Some are using game cards some us credit cards or debit cards.

    Personally unless you are from the USA I would advise against playing over
    there. There are many reasons why we left but it is very difficult to group
    due to the time differences. It becomes especially hard to form large
    instance/raid groups one of the reasons we left was that it was impossible
    to recruit due to the time difference and due to lack of recruiting we
    couldn't build a big enough memberbase for such large raids as MC.

    If your a euro based player I would suggest sticking with it. ; )

    FLiP

    "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    > We didn't character transfer or anything like that we stopped playing
    > US and brought EU versions.
    >
    > So basically we started over, sorry for confusion.
    >
    > "moif" <moif@macburgerdonaldsking.com> wrote in message
    > "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    >> Heya all,
    >>
    >> Just wanted to advertise that our new guild are recruiting on wow EU
    >> - Blood Legion Server
    >>
    >> If your a friendly teamplay orientated player into
    >> grouping/instances/pvp then come along and say hi
    >> at www.syn.org.uk
    >>
    >> We have just moved from US servers so are only around lvl 25 at the
    >> moment but levelling well.
    >>
    >> Thanks for your time.
    >>
    >> [SYN] FLiPSiDE
    >
    > How did you "move" from the US?
    >
    > --
    > Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    > http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    hehe, no worries. I was just wondering as I'm thinking of maybe buying a US
    version and playing over there.

    Do you mind if I ask how you are paying for the subscription? Gamecards?

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    > Personally unless you are from the USA I would advise against playing over
    > there. There are many reasons why we left but it is very difficult to
    > group
    > due to the time differences. It becomes especially hard to form large
    > instance/raid groups one of the reasons we left was that it was impossible
    > to recruit due to the time difference and due to lack of recruiting we
    > couldn't build a big enough memberbase for such large raids as MC.

    Sorry if I am missing the point, but won't the time differences be even
    greater when you are on a EU server.

    -Fallout

    No worries, but yeah I think your missing the point. I am from the UK I was
    playing on the USA servers while I waited for the European/UK version of the
    game to be released. When it was released I moved from the USA servers to
    the European/UK servers. This for me was better as I am now playing on a
    server in my own timezone.

    The guy before said he was thinking of moving from European servers to USA
    servers, I assume he lives in a European timezone or he would have played
    USA server in the first place as it was released sooner. Therefore I was
    pointing out that if he does live in a European timezone then he would be
    better off staying on the European servers rather than move to the USA
    server where he would be affected by their timezone.

    Hope that clears things up : )

    > No worries, but yeah I think your missing the point. I am from the UK
    > I was playing on the USA servers while I waited for the European/UK
    > version of the game to be released. When it was released I moved from
    > the USA servers to the European/UK servers. This for me was better as
    > I am now playing on a server in my own timezone.
    >
    > The guy before said he was thinking of moving from European servers
    > to USA servers, I assume he lives in a European timezone or he would
    > have played USA server in the first place as it was released sooner.
    > Therefore I was pointing out that if he does live in a European
    > timezone then he would be better off staying on the European servers
    > rather than move to the USA server where he would be affected by
    > their timezone.
    >
    > Hope that clears things up : )
    >
    > "Fallout" <a@d.c> wrote in message
    >
    >> Personally unless you are from the USA I would advise against
    >> playing over there. There are many reasons why we left but it is
    >> very difficult to group
    >> due to the time differences. It becomes especially hard to form large
    >> instance/raid groups one of the reasons we left was that it was
    >> impossible to recruit due to the time difference and due to lack of
    >> recruiting we couldn't build a big enough memberbase for such large
    >> raids as MC.
    >
    > Sorry if I am missing the point, but won't the time differences be
    > even greater when you are on a EU server.
    >
    > -Fallout

    Clear as mud :)

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    w00t! : P

    "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    > No worries, but yeah I think your missing the point. I am from the UK
    > I was playing on the USA servers while I waited for the European/UK
    > version of the game to be released. When it was released I moved from
    > the USA servers to the European/UK servers. This for me was better as
    > I am now playing on a server in my own timezone.
    >
    > The guy before said he was thinking of moving from European servers
    > to USA servers, I assume he lives in a European timezone or he would
    > have played USA server in the first place as it was released sooner.
    > Therefore I was pointing out that if he does live in a European
    > timezone then he would be better off staying on the European servers
    > rather than move to the USA server where he would be affected by
    > their timezone.
    >
    > Hope that clears things up : )
    >
    > "Fallout" <a@d.c> wrote in message
    >
    >> Personally unless you are from the USA I would advise against
    >> playing over there. There are many reasons why we left but it is
    >> very difficult to group
    >> due to the time differences. It becomes especially hard to form large
    >> instance/raid groups one of the reasons we left was that it was
    >> impossible to recruit due to the time difference and due to lack of
    >> recruiting we couldn't build a big enough memberbase for such large
    >> raids as MC.
    >
    > Sorry if I am missing the point, but won't the time differences be
    > even greater when you are on a EU server.
    >
    > -Fallout

    Clear as mud :)

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138

    "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    > No worries, but yeah I think your missing the point. I am from the UK I
    > was
    > playing on the USA servers while I waited for the European/UK version of
    > the
    > game to be released. When it was released I moved from the USA servers to
    > the European/UK servers. This for me was better as I am now playing on a
    > server in my own timezone.
    >
    > The guy before said he was thinking of moving from European servers to USA
    > servers, I assume he lives in a European timezone or he would have played
    > USA server in the first place as it was released sooner. Therefore I was
    > pointing out that if he does live in a European timezone then he would be
    > better off staying on the European servers rather than move to the USA
    > server where he would be affected by their timezone.
    >
    > Hope that clears things up : )

    It does :) As I hit the send button it dawned on me that you might live in
    the EU.

    I always had a lot of fun playing eq on the US servers during there quiet
    times. It felt good to be logging on when everyone else was still in bed and
    I always feel a strange camradarie with people I meet during strange times
    of day. Then again I'm a bit odd like that.

    - Fallout

    Hehe - I'm a bit like that also : )

    "[SYN] FLiPSiDE" <dontspamme@idontlikespam.net> wrote in message
    > No worries, but yeah I think your missing the point. I am from the UK I
    > was
    > playing on the USA servers while I waited for the European/UK version of
    > the
    > game to be released. When it was released I moved from the USA servers to
    > the European/UK servers. This for me was better as I am now playing on a
    > server in my own timezone.
    >
    > The guy before said he was thinking of moving from European servers to USA
    > servers, I assume he lives in a European timezone or he would have played
    > USA server in the first place as it was released sooner. Therefore I was
    > pointing out that if he does live in a European timezone then he would be
    > better off staying on the European servers rather than move to the USA
    > server where he would be affected by their timezone.
    >
    > Hope that clears things up : )

    It does :) As I hit the send button it dawned on me that you might live in
    the EU.

    I always had a lot of fun playing eq on the US servers during there quiet
    times. It felt good to be logging on when everyone else was still in bed and
    I always feel a strange camradarie with people I meet during strange times
    of day. Then again I'm a bit odd like that.

    - Fallout

World Of Warcraft Warcraft Video Games