Not all Users can see all programs

When the rest of my family signs onto Windows XP they are unable to see some
programs in the Start All Programs and or Windows Explorer. It's like for
them the programs do not exsist.
Tom

Installing and running software in Windows XP
http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

[[This page is an attempt to explain how software should be installed and
used in a Windows XP system.]]

Subjects include:
1. Installing software for everybody
2. Running software in limited user accounts
3. Restricting access to some programs
4. FAQ's and issues

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:E1EF65F9-AC67-4BDE-BA7E-232A68D36A75@microsoft.com,
Tom W <TomW@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> When the rest of my family signs onto Windows XP they are unable to
> see some programs in the Start All Programs and or Windows Explorer.
> It's like for them the programs do not exsist.
> Tom

Thanks that article did the trick. Thanks for your help

"Tom W" wrote:

> When the rest of my family signs onto Windows XP they are unable to see some
> programs in the Start All Programs and or Windows Explorer. It's like for
> them the programs do not exsist.
> Tom

Glad to hear it. Keep having fun! :)

--