Help windows media file to 6600

Last response: in Brands
July 18, 2004 11:00:29 AM

I have a windows media video saved on my computer, I have transferred it to
the media card but the Nokia 6600 phone does not recognise it, I would guess
that I would have to load windows media to the phone to view it, can this be
done, if not I do have real one the computer can I resave the video on real
one, then transfer to phone which has it installed.

Thanks in advance.

John
Anonymous
July 18, 2004 12:06:02 PM

Found the cd that came with the phone and loaded the media player off of
that, all sorted.

John