Help windows media file to 6600

I have a windows media video saved on my computer, I have transferred it to
the media card but the Nokia 6600 phone does not recognise it, I would guess
that I would have to load windows media to the phone to view it, can this be
done, if not I do have real one the computer can I resave the video on real
one, then transfer to phone which has it installed.

Thanks in advance.

John
1 answer Last reply
More about help windows media file 6600

    Found the cd that came with the phone and loaded the media player off of
    that, all sorted.

    John

    "John C" <oaklandsautos@nospambtinternet.com> wrote in message
    > I have a windows media video saved on my computer, I have transferred it
    > the media card but the Nokia 6600 phone does not recognise it, I would
    guess
    > that I would have to load windows media to the phone to view it, can this
    be
    > done, if not I do have real one the computer can I resave the video on
    real
    > one, then transfer to phone which has it installed.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > John

Nokia Phones Video Computers