How can I play a video on my windows xp?

My Neice won a talent contest in Washington, and when I click onto the
video I can only hear her and I can not see her.
I turned off my popup blocker and my firewall and I still could not get
her.
My two sisters can see her but I can not.
Please Help
Thanks
Brenda

Hi Brenda,

You probably dont have the proper codecs installed to view the video. It would be best to pose this
question to the Mediaplayer gurus at:

microsoft.public.windowsmedia
microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Alex Nichol-The most intelligent MVP I knew
www.dts-l.org

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

BRENDA KRAUSE wrote:
> My Neice won a talent contest in Washington, and when I click onto the
> video I can only hear her and I can not see her.
> I turned off my popup blocker and my firewall and I still could not
> get her.
> My two sisters can see her but I can not.
> Please Help

Locate, download and Install K-Lite Codec Pack.

--
<- Shenan ->