Which PSU has better deal? *Black Friday week deal*

So I found there two great deals at the same price but different capacity and efficiency,

SeaSonic G Series SSR-550RM 550W 80+ Gold - $55 AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151119

Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG-750 750W 80+ Bronze - $55 AR
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371049

So I need some opinion on which one has the better value as well as energy saving for lesser electric bill?

The system I'm building is
ASUS P8Z77-V LK
Intel Core i5
Nvidia EVGA GTX 560ti
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm
Samsung 830 128GB SSD
4x4gb Kingston HyperX T1
RAIDMAX Seiran ATX-902WB

Thank you :hello:
7 answers Last reply
More about which deal black friday week deal
  1. Sorry to hijack the thread. But ive been wondering the same thing so an answer would be appreciated. On a side note which would would be better for sli/xfire?
  2. The Seasonic is modular and 80+ gold. If you won't SLI I would pick the Seasonic over the Antec. @Abkaflab the Seasonic has 2 6+2 pin pcie connectors. That will not work for sli/cf since most cards need 2 6 pins. You would need 4 6 pin connectors to sli/cf, which the Antec has.
  3. wanderer11 said:
    The Seasonic is modular and 80+ gold. If you won't SLI I would pick the Seasonic over the Antec. @Abkaflab the Seasonic has 2 6+2 pin pcie connectors. That will not work for sli/cf since most cards need 2 6 pins. You would need 4 6 pin connectors to sli/cf, which the Antec has.

Are there adapters you could get to make xfire an option?
  4. CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE for $30.

Not in the same league is the Seasonic, but good enough. 2 pcie's and $30 AR.

Just bought one (newegg) for a thrifty build. Not ideal for SLI/CF, but if you can 'settle' for a single card ... this is a great deal.

Good Luck !!

ps. Almost forgot - $100 for Intel 330 SSD 180 GB. This is an awesome deal ( (I own one and love it) about to buy, have not yet pulled the trigger on Newegg).
  5. There are adapters for molex to 6 pin, but tha Seasonic isn't really powerful enough for 2 cards. I would want at least 650W for that from a good brand.
  6. I don't think I need SLI and 750w is kinda overkill for my build which is gonna need no more than 500w (according to the online psu calculator).
    I noticed the cx600 too but I read some reviews to avoid corsair cx series. But if it's only $30 I doesn't hurt to give it a shot.
  7. Is there much difference in terms of electric bill if I use 80+ gold instead of bronze?
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components Product