Sign in with
Your question

Graphic card.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 18, 2012 5:13:10 AM

Hi friends! I am too much confused. I want to buy XFX ATI Radeon HD4670 1GB DDR3 but problem is it requires the 400w external power supply (not sure) (actually on some web sites it shows 70w). How do i confirm that it is compatible with my motherboard and how check how much my motherboard's power supply????? Thanks in Advance!

my PC configuration -

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM (2 GB)

More about : graphic card

a b U Graphics card
May 18, 2012 5:21:55 AM

We will need a bit more info. To check the power supply you will need to take the side off the case and look at the label on the side of the power supply. Is you computer a pre-built? If so what is the brand and model? This will help determining the motherboard. As long as you have a PCIe slot, the card will plug in. Also is your case regular sized or a slim one?
m
l
a c 1411 U Graphics card
a c 716 ) Power supply
May 18, 2012 7:04:48 AM

If your system has a modern 300watt PSU it should run the HD4670!
m
l
a b U Graphics card
a b ) Power supply
May 18, 2012 7:55:17 AM

Shubham16feb said:
Hi friends! I am too much confused. I want to buy XFX ATI Radeon HD4670 1GB DDR3 but problem is it requires the 400w external power supply (not sure) (actually on some web sites it shows 70w). How do i confirm that it is compatible with my motherboard and how check how much my motherboard's power supply????? Thanks in Advance!

my PC configuration -

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 240 Processor (2 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM (2 GB)

Why the 4670? there are many newer graphics card that might be on the same price range. post the link to the store you plan to buy & we can recommend to you a better card for your money.
Another question is what monitor resolution are you playing at & what games to you plan to play?

m
l
!