Everyone needs to play the custom campaign in WC3:FT

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 2, 2005 12:04:33 PM

In Warcraft III The Frozen Throne there is a custom campaign that
follows the journeys of Rexxar and his pet bear Misha. You may know
Rexxar as the Horde hero who walks Desolace and Feralas, but he has a
long and interesting history with the Horde. The campaign follows
Rexxar and some other heroes as Thrall is first founding Orgrimmar. It
has WoW locations in it such as Durotar and Thunder Ridge (I haven't
gotten too far). And Horde players will notice a lot of NPCs in common
between this campaign and WoW. I highly recommend that all WoW players
play through this campaign as it is canon and will give you good
backstory on WoW.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 2, 2005 3:51:33 PM

LordSpike wrote:
> I did play it when Frozen Throne came and finished it, rather quickly I
> might add. And it said the story will continue with downloadable campaigns
> from blizzard.com (or something) but I couldn't find the sequels anywhere...
> too bad, I liked it very much.
>
> PS:We are talking about the campaign that you go do quests and such, right?

Yup, the one with Rexxar and Misha.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 2, 2005 10:58:39 PM

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

"Cyde Weys" <cyde@umd.edu> wrote in message
> In Warcraft III The Frozen Throne there is a custom campaign that
> follows the journeys of Rexxar and his pet bear Misha. You may know
> Rexxar as the Horde hero who walks Desolace and Feralas, but he has a
> long and interesting history with the Horde. The campaign follows
> Rexxar and some other heroes as Thrall is first founding Orgrimmar. It
> has WoW locations in it such as Durotar and Thunder Ridge (I haven't
> gotten too far). And Horde players will notice a lot of NPCs in common
> between this campaign and WoW. I highly recommend that all WoW players
> play through this campaign as it is canon and will give you good
> backstory on WoW.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 3, 2005 3:01:32 AM

So, any idea where can we find the sequels to that campaign? I'm willing to
reinstall WC3:FT to continue that campaign, it was very good.

--

> LordSpike wrote:
> > I did play it when Frozen Throne came and finished it, rather quickly I
> > might add. And it said the story will continue with downloadable
campaigns
> > from blizzard.com (or something) but I couldn't find the sequels
anywhere...
> > too bad, I liked it very much.
> >
> > PS:We are talking about the campaign that you go do quests and such,
right?

> Yup, the one with Rexxar and Misha.

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 3, 2005 12:19:09 PM

"Cyde Weys" <cyde@umd.edu> wrote in message

It's been a while since I played WC3, but I remember that campaign. I never
realized he was in WOW until you mentioned it. I need to go and replay
WC3:FT. Good times :)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 4, 2005 3:43:59 PM

LordSpike wrote:
> I did play it when Frozen Throne came and finished it, rather quickly I
> might add. And it said the story will continue with downloadable campaigns
> from blizzard.com (or something) but I couldn't find the sequels anywhere...
> too bad, I liked it very much.
>
> PS:We are talking about the campaign that you go do quests and such, right?

Assuming I have the correct one, at last WC3:FT Patch we had 3 episodes
/ Missions (each of the original campaigns had 8). The third one
finished when you had o hire orc's to attack human settlements.
--
Marsh Lion
Holding out untill he has more of a life to stop him from being addicted

LordSpike wrote:
> So, any idea where can we find the sequels to that campaign? I'm willing to
> reinstall WC3:FT to continue that campaign, it was very good.

As long as you keep the game updated, you'll get all 3 parts of the
campaign, they were released as part of the different patches. Don't
think there are anymore besides those three.
!