WoW exploits and dupes

Here is a pretty good site for World of Warcraft dupes, exploits, etc.
There are a lot of these sites popping up, but this one is so far the
best and most affordable I have found.

http://exploitsrus.home.insightbb.com/
5 answers Last reply
More about exploits dupes

    Site Reported to Blizzard
    This Post reported as Spam.

    Have a nice day and please find a large bridge to jump off of !!

    Geoff Off <kunark_man@yahoo.com> stared blankly into space for a
    short while before writing:
    > Here is a pretty good site for World of Warcraft dupes, exploits,
    > etc. There are a lot of these sites popping up, but this one is so
    > far the best and most affordable I have found.
    >
    > http://###############.com/

    Oh for God's sake, just play the game.

    --
    Doc
    Save the Earth, it's the only planet with beer...

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:15:21 +1000, Doc wrote:

    > Oh for God's sake, just play the game.

    Well, let's face it, people who can't beat a fairly easy game like WoW
    without cheating are rather poor. I don't get all excited about the
    existence of cheats (if they work), I just really don't get why anyone
    thinks they're needed. I had an easy journey to 60, I did every and each
    instance, I very frequently do MC, and I don't lack money. I'm not a
    super-gamer, so if I can achieve that legally without any cheats or
    "hacks", really anyone else can do the same, too.

    M.
    --
    ClamWin, an open source antivirus software for Windows:
    http://www.clamwin.com/

    On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:25:00 GMT, Geoff Off <kunark_man@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >Here is a pretty good site for World of Warcraft dupes, exploits, etc.
    >There are a lot of these sites popping up, but this one is so far the
    >best and most affordable I have found.
    >
    >http://exploitsrus.home.insightbb.com/

    Anyone know of a hack into this site?

    TB

    "Taras Bulba" <no-one@blophead.com> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 19:25:00 GMT, Geoff Off <kunark_man@yahoo.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Here is a pretty good site for World of Warcraft dupes, exploits, etc.
    > >There are a lot of these sites popping up, but this one is so far the
    > >best and most affordable I have found.
    > >
    > >http://exploitsrus.home.insightbb.com/
    >
    > Anyone know of a hack into this site?

    I strongly suspect his password is "12345"

    ;p

    --
    Davian / Dearic (Bloodhoof)

    "We need a new Mario game, where you rescue the princess in the first ten
    minutes, and for the rest of the game you try and push down that sick feeling
    in your stomach that she's "damaged goods"... When Peach asks you, in the
    quiet of her mushroom castle bedroom "do you still love me?" you pretend to be
    asleep. You press the A button rhythmically, to control your breath, keep it
    even." - Joey Comeau on increased realism in gaming.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games