Expanding "C" instead of "My Documents" in Windows Explorer

I used to know how to change this but haven't had to in such along time I
can't remmber exactly how to do it .... errrrrrrrr
anyone out there with a moment or two, if you wouldn't mind could you send
me a link or the edit I need to use ??
Thanks

Steve

Hi Steve

Try the following command for the shortcut:

%windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"swlbc" <swlbc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I used to know how to change this but haven't had to in such along time I
> can't remmber exactly how to do it .... errrrrrrrr
> anyone out there with a moment or two, if you wouldn't mind could you send
> me a link or the edit I need to use ??
> Thanks
>
> Steve

Thanks Will, this is exactly what I was looking for. Bravo an' Hooray !!

"Will Denny" wrote:

> Hi Steve
>
> Try the following command for the shortcut:
>
> %windir%\EXPLORER.EXE /e,c:
>
> --
>
> Will Denny
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
> Please reply to the News Groups.
>

> "swlbc" <swlbc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I used to know how to change this but haven't had to in such along time I
> > can't remmber exactly how to do it .... errrrrrrrr
> > anyone out there with a moment or two, if you wouldn't mind could you send
> > me a link or the edit I need to use ??
> > Thanks
> >
> > Steve

You're welcome.