Closed

unlocking the PUK number

Hi,

I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but I
swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so now
it wants the PUK number.

Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an easier
way to unlock the phone.

Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.

Ron
6 answers Last reply
More about unlocking number

    "Ron Seal" <ronseal@(removespam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but I
    > swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so
    now
    > it wants the PUK number.
    >
    > Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an
    easier
    > way to unlock the phone.
    >
    > Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.

    I also should have said it was a nokia 6820

    Ron

    "Ron Seal" <ronseal@(removespam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but I
    > swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so
    > now
    > it wants the PUK number.
    >
    > Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an
    > easier
    > way to unlock the phone.
    >
    > Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.
    >
    > Ron

    does it do exactly what it says on the tin?? sorry couldn't resists.

    www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing to get your PUK code.

    "JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message

    > "Ron Seal" <ronseal@(removespam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but
    > > swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so
    > > now
    > > it wants the PUK number.
    > >
    > > Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an
    > > easier
    > > way to unlock the phone.
    > >
    > > Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.
    > >
    > > Ron
    > >

    > does it do exactly what it says on the tin?? sorry couldn't resists.
    >
    > www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing to get your PUK code.

    I usually try to!

    but you did, that site gave me the number, I've unlocked the phone put a new
    sim lock in and

    Bob Sherunkle

    Thanks

    regards

    Ron

    > does it do exactly what it says on the tin?? sorry couldn't resists.
    >
    > www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing to get your PUK code.
    Are you saying that as a most obvious joke or because his name is Ron Seal?
    But I'm sure the stuff is made by ronceal or something like that...
  5. how to unlocked the puk code in 2630 nokiA
  6. This topic has been closed by TheGreatGrapeApe

Nokia Phones