Closed

unlocking the PUK number

Last response: in Brands
July 18, 2004 4:07:23 PM

Hi,

I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but I
swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so now
it wants the PUK number.

Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an easier
way to unlock the phone.

Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.

Ron

More about : unlocking puk number

Anonymous
July 18, 2004 4:19:12 PM

"Ron Seal" <ronseal@(removespam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but I
> swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so
now
> it wants the PUK number.
>
> Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an
easier
> way to unlock the phone.
>
> Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.

I also should have said it was a nokia 6820

Ron
July 18, 2004 5:25:27 PM

"Ron Seal" <ronseal@(removespam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but I
> swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so
> now
> it wants the PUK number.
>
> Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an
> easier
> way to unlock the phone.
>
> Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.
>
> Ron

does it do exactly what it says on the tin?? sorry couldn't resists.

www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing to get your PUK code.
July 18, 2004 5:50:52 PM

"JP" <jp@jp.com> wrote in message

> "Ron Seal" <ronseal@(removespam)btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have taken delivery of one of these phones, on a monthly contract but
> > swapped in my PAYG sim, when I tried to update the PIN it didn't work so
> > now
> > it wants the PUK number.
> >
> > Do I have to phone O2 to get them to give me the number? Is there an
> > easier
> > way to unlock the phone.
> >
> > Sorry if this has been asked loads of times before.
> >
> > Ron
> >

> does it do exactly what it says on the tin?? sorry couldn't resists.
>
> www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing to get your PUK code.

I usually try to!

but you did, that site gave me the number, I've unlocked the phone put a new
sim lock in and

Bob Sherunkle

Thanks

regards

Ron
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 2:05:54 AM

> does it do exactly what it says on the tin?? sorry couldn't resists.
>
> www.o2.co.uk/puk/landing to get your PUK code.
Are you saying that as a most obvious joke or because his name is Ron Seal?
But I'm sure the stuff is made by ronceal or something like that...
July 8, 2009 3:55:18 PM

how to unlocked the puk code in 2630 nokiA
July 11, 2009 3:35:31 AM

This topic has been closed by TheGreatGrapeApe
!