Servers???

Last response: in Video Games
June 3, 2005 10:04:11 AM

Is it possible to take my toons from the server im on to another server?????

More about : servers

June 3, 2005 2:31:07 PM

pudj wrote:

> Is it possible to take my toons from the server im on to another server?????

Of what I know, it might. Go to worldofwarcraft.com and click Account and login
to see if you can or not.
--
Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade

pudj wrote:
> Is it possible to take my toons from the server im on to another server?????

Generally not.

There have been a few moves allowed to balance out some overpopulated
servers. See https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-move....
for more info (not much more though, it just says "The Character Move
feature is currently closed" really).

Cheers!
David...
!