Servers???

Is it possible to take my toons from the server im on to another server?????
2 answers Last reply
More about servers

    pudj wrote:

    > Is it possible to take my toons from the server im on to another server?????

    Of what I know, it might. Go to worldofwarcraft.com and click Account and login
    to see if you can or not.
    --
    Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
    Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade

    pudj wrote:
    > Is it possible to take my toons from the server im on to another server?????

    Generally not.

    There have been a few moves allowed to balance out some overpopulated
    servers. See https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/character-move.html
    for more info (not much more though, it just says "The Character Move
    feature is currently closed" really).

    Cheers!
    David...

Warcraft Games Servers Video Games