I love WoW because

My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D

Life is good!
7 answers Last reply
More about love because

    Rene a écrit :
    > Tim <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote:
    > > Rich wrote:
    > >
    > > > My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
    > > >
    > > > Life is good!
    > >
    > > Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S
    >
    > Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you first
    > meet him.
    >
    > That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > CU
    >
    > René

    Ah, fresh meat!

    Rich wrote:

    > My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
    >
    > Life is good!

    :o
    --
    Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
    Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade

    Tim <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote:
    > Rich wrote:
    >
    > > My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
    > >
    > > Life is good!
    >
    > Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S

    Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you first
    meet him.

    That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.

    :-)

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    "Tim" <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote in message news:42A01CB2.6C77CA24@tele2.se...

    > Rich wrote:
    >
    >> My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
    >>
    >> Life is good!
    >
    > Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S

    No problem...

    The butcher isn't a who, it's a what.

    http://www.thottbot.com/?i=14291

    But the best thing about it is its size and look, I'm going to keep this
    right up to 60 for travelling with cos it just looks fantastic as an item.

    Look at the size of this thing for a lvl 26 one handed sword!

    http://www.nukedfromorbit.com/images/wow/tb/thebutcher.jpg

    ahhhhh my baby! (this isn't me BTW - I play NE rogue)

    On 3 Jun 2005 02:47:12 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Rene a écrit :
    >> Tim <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote:

    >> > Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S
    >>
    >> Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you first
    >> meet him.
    >>
    >> That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.
    >>
    >> :-)
    >>
    >> CU
    >>
    >> René
    >
    >Ah, fresh meat!

    I was looking through possible loot in BRD last night, and noticed
    that Golem Lord Argelmach has a chance to drop Naglering.

    Nagelring <- Diablo 2
    Ring
    Required Level: 7
    Magic Damage Reduced By 3
    +50-75 To Attack Rating(varies)
    Attacker Takes Damage of 3*
    15-30% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Item (varies)

    Naglering <- WoW
    Binds when picked up
    Finger
    +10 Arcane Resistance
    Requires Level 54
    Equip: When struck in combat inflicts 3 Arcane damage to the attacker.
    Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.

    The stats are even kinda similar. :)

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    Simon Nejmann <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:
    > On 3 Jun 2005 02:47:12 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Rene a écrit :

    > >> Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you
    > >> first meet him.
    > >>
    > >> That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.
    > >>
    > >> :-)
    > >>
    > >> CU
    > >>
    > >> René
    > >
    > >Ah, fresh meat!
    >
    > I was looking through possible loot in BRD last night, and noticed
    > that Golem Lord Argelmach has a chance to drop Naglering.
    >
    > Nagelring <- Diablo 2
    > Ring
    > Required Level: 7
    > Magic Damage Reduced By 3
    > +50-75 To Attack Rating(varies)
    > Attacker Takes Damage of 3*
    > 15-30% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Item (varies)
    >
    > Naglering <- WoW
    > Binds when picked up
    > Finger
    > +10 Arcane Resistance
    > Requires Level 54
    > Equip: When struck in combat inflicts 3 Arcane damage to the attacker.
    > Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.
    >
    > The stats are even kinda similar. :)

    Wasn't it also "Naglering" in D2? Anyway, I would really really like a
    15-30% better chance of getting magic item in WoW :)

    Oh all the time I dumped into D2. And now WoW has probably already topped
    that (my main shows > 22days /played )

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games