I love WoW because

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 3, 2005 10:39:08 AM

My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D

Life is good!

More about : love wow

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 3, 2005 10:39:09 AM

Rene a écrit :
> Tim <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote:
> > Rich wrote:
> >
> > > My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
> > >
> > > Life is good!
> >
> > Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S
>
> Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you first
> meet him.
>
> That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.
>
> :-)
>
> CU
>
> René

Ah, fresh meat!
June 3, 2005 2:35:05 PM

Rich wrote:

> My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
>
> Life is good!

:o
--
Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade

Rich wrote:

> My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
>
> Life is good!

Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S

--
Timps - Night Elf Hunter (60) on EU Burning Blade
Pimpadin - Dwarf Paladin (44) on EU Burning Blade
Ängel - Human Priest (32) on EU Burning Blade
June 3, 2005 3:02:43 PM

Tim <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote:
> Rich wrote:
>
> > My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
> >
> > Life is good!
>
> Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S

Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you first
meet him.

That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.

:-)

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
June 3, 2005 3:42:04 PM

"Tim" <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote in message news:42A01CB2.6C77CA24@tele2.se...

> Rich wrote:
>
>> My Rogue turned 26, and my other char found THE BUTCHER 8D
>>
>> Life is good!
>
> Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S

No problem...

The butcher isn't a who, it's a what.

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=14291

But the best thing about it is its size and look, I'm going to keep this
right up to 60 for travelling with cos it just looks fantastic as an item.

Look at the size of this thing for a lvl 26 one handed sword!

http://www.nukedfromorbit.com/images/wow/tb/thebutcher....

ahhhhh my baby! (this isn't me BTW - I play NE rogue)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 3, 2005 4:35:55 PM

On 3 Jun 2005 02:47:12 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Rene a écrit :
>> Tim <pelle10@tele2.se> wrote:

>> > Pardon my memory, but who and wheres the butcher :S
>>
>> Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you first
>> meet him.
>>
>> That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> CU
>>
>> René
>
>Ah, fresh meat!

I was looking through possible loot in BRD last night, and noticed
that Golem Lord Argelmach has a chance to drop Naglering.

Nagelring <- Diablo 2
Ring
Required Level: 7
Magic Damage Reduced By 3
+50-75 To Attack Rating(varies)
Attacker Takes Damage of 3*
15-30% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Item (varies)

Naglering <- WoW
Binds when picked up
Finger
+10 Arcane Resistance
Requires Level 54
Equip: When struck in combat inflicts 3 Arcane damage to the attacker.
Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.

The stats are even kinda similar. :)

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Simon Nejmann <snejmann@worldonline.dk> wrote:
> On 3 Jun 2005 02:47:12 -0700, "Babe Bridou" <babebridou@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Rene a écrit :

> >> Level 2 in Diablo (1) with a biiig cleaver. You usually die when you
> >> first meet him.
> >>
> >> That was..ummm... 8 years ago or so.
> >>
> >> :-)
> >>
> >> CU
> >>
> >> René
> >
> >Ah, fresh meat!
>
> I was looking through possible loot in BRD last night, and noticed
> that Golem Lord Argelmach has a chance to drop Naglering.
>
> Nagelring <- Diablo 2
> Ring
> Required Level: 7
> Magic Damage Reduced By 3
> +50-75 To Attack Rating(varies)
> Attacker Takes Damage of 3*
> 15-30% Better Chance Of Getting Magic Item (varies)
>
> Naglering <- WoW
> Binds when picked up
> Finger
> +10 Arcane Resistance
> Requires Level 54
> Equip: When struck in combat inflicts 3 Arcane damage to the attacker.
> Equip: Improves your chance to hit by 1%.
>
> The stats are even kinda similar. :)

Wasn't it also "Naglering" in D2? Anyway, I would really really like a
15-30% better chance of getting magic item in WoW :)

Oh all the time I dumped into D2. And now WoW has probably already topped
that (my main shows > 22days /played )

!