Solved

NZXT Phantom 410 vs Phantom Full

What are the differences between the Phantom 410 and the normal full tower?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about nzxt phantom phantom full
  1. The size obviously, the price (The Phantom 410 is around 100 dollars, the Phantom Full tower is at 120 maybe), the Full tower phantom supports more fans, and up to 3 massive 200 mm Fans, supports E-ATX and it's generally better.

    The phantom has a 5 channel fan controller, the 410 a 3 step with 4 leads I think, and the "noticeable" difference is the window in the Phantom 410.

    Just look at both cases, and you can tell the differences between them.
  2. jrayx said:
    The size obviously, the price (The Phantom 410 is around 100 dollars, the Phantom Full tower is at 120 maybe), the Full tower phantom supports more fans, and up to 3 massive 200 mm Fans, supports E-ATX and it's generally better.

    The phantom has a 5 channel fan controller, the 410 a 3 step with 4 leads I think, and the "noticeable" difference is the window in the Phantom 410.

    Just look at both cases, and you can tell the differences between them.

    where can i find a spec page on the supported fans and stuff because internet is really slow and nothing is loading on that particular website for me.
  3. completelyrandomname said:
    where can i find a spec page on the supported fans and stuff because internet is really slow and nothing is loading on that particular website for me.


    Which website ? NZXT ?
    Phantom: http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/phantom
    Phantom 410: http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/phantom_410

    If the NZXT page is not working for you, search "NZXT Phantom specs", there should be plenty of reviews and the general specs.
  4. How would these cases compare to the 600T? Right now I can get the 600T for $130 and the Phantom for $160 and the 410 for $130, which one would you get?
  5. The 600T is also an excellent case, but is a Mid Tower, the phantom is a full tower. It really depends of your hardware, if you want to do watercooling, SLI or Crossfire, the phantom is great.

    I'll go with the 600T (If you have a single GPU, an ATX Motherboard and a couple of HDD).

    Quick question, where are you buying those cases? In newegg the Phantom Full tower is at $100 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146067.

    The Phantom for $160 is too much. If you only have to choose from the Phantom at $160 and the 600T for $130, I'll say go for the 600T. Both cases are quality ones, but it's your choice.
  6. okay so going back to phantom vs 600t which one offers better noise to airflow/cooling. No fancy wc for me haha
  7. Best answer
    completelyrandomname said:
    okay so going back to phantom vs 600t which one offers better noise to airflow/cooling. No fancy wc for me haha


    I think the Phantom wins in terms of cooling, has options for 3 x 200 mm fans (Top and side) the 120 mm in the side for the HDD, and the front 120 to the HDD.

    The 600 T has a lot of mesh, so the noise is more likely to escape.
  8. Best answer selected by completelyrandomname.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components Product