How to build aquarium case for oil pc?

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
I know oil pcs are gimmicky and have no real use other than looking cool, but I thought I'd try something fun and different with extra parts I have that I know I'll never use, and eventually throw away (too old to sell, but alright to use for a browsing pc)

Anyone know about cases for these, as in decent fish aquariums that could be used?

What size in gallons would I use? Would I just cut out a rectangle for the IO at the top, or is there more to it than that?

I would just like some more information on the subject, maybe some links.

the problem with oil cooling is that oil slowly creeps up your cables, causing them to harden like crazy. plus, it takes a week to drip dry them when you want to use them in air

as long as it fits your components in a good fashion, it should be good. yes you would need to cut a rectangle if you dont have one for the IO.

you will also need a radiator cooling the oil

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
Thanks for the links/tips :) I don't have to care about drip drying the components, I'm just putting to use an old 775 desktop I have, and when I'm done using it, i'll either throw it away, sell it, or keep it as a cool decoration in my office. I'm not expecting to get back what I put in