Why buy better pc case?

Vid Nikolic

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012
Hello guys, I am here to ask you a question that I have been wondering myself.
What pc case to get, and why get more expencive one?
I want to get this one for my computer with all high end, and by that I mean, best components I can get in my country:
http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6654
So, only thing I can think of is that this case doesn't have usb 3.0 port, and maybe its not the best materials and build quality overall. But, it has good places for coolers, and I will fill all of them with only best pc case fans.
So, you can't tell me some other case has better airflow, since I don't think it can get more flow than this. Or can it? :)
Keep in mind that I want constructive answers, not someone who comes and says "get this one, better airflow".
Thank you very much.

Devastater6194

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2011
Different cases are aimed at different people. Some people make just dislike the like of that case while some may need things like extra expansion slots. Ie your case won't fit 4 air cooled gpus or have enough room for enough radiators to water cool them. Some people may need more hard drive bays etc. Your case is a god case for the majority of people.

Vid Nikolic

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2012
Yup, that's what I thought. But seeing people recommend more expensive ones, or better looking, or higher quality metal build, I wonder if it impact cooling. And the thing is, I don't care about noise, its behind my desk, I don't notice it that much, I don't care about looks, since no one can even see it for the same reason, desk in front of it, and I will brag with components, not the looks. :p
Only thing important is airflow, but mounting 3 exaust and 3 intake fans I don't see how anything can be better since thats about the same place for fans on every case...