Damage

Hello,

Under character Info my it says my warrior does 260-333 damage. The most
damage I wield without any mod's is 220 on a swing. Am I missing something,
shouldn't I get a minimum of 260 damage?

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Under character Info my it says my warrior does 260-333 damage. The most
> damage I wield without any mod's is 220 on a swing. Am I missing
> something, shouldn't I get a minimum of 260 damage?

Rich

"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Under character Info my it says my warrior does 260-333 damage. The most
> damage I wield without any mod's is 220 on a swing. Am I missing
> something, shouldn't I get a minimum of 260 damage?

Only if the opponent had 0 armour!

"feides" <nothing@nothing.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Under character Info my it says my warrior does 260-333 damage. The most
> damage I wield without any mod's is 220 on a swing. Am I missing something,
> shouldn't I get a minimum of 260 damage?

Mods jack up minimum damage as well as max, so when you take them away,
of course your 'minimum' number will be reduced, as well.
-Marshall

Yeah basically that is your base max hit. From that you have to minus or of
course add any armour, buffs, de-buffs, potions etc etc that may be in play
during the battle.

: )