A10 5800K graphics pairings

Hey guys I am having trouble finding information about this online. I was wondering how to identify which GPU would be able to pair with the A10 5800K APU to provide better graphics performance? I read somewhere that only several HD 6000 series GPUs will be able to utilize this feature.

I am looking to pair a HD7750 with the A10 5800K but want to be able to utilize the graphics cores on the APU and GPU at the same time.
3 answers Last reply
More about 5800k graphics pairings
  1. To be able to hybrid crossfire the highest video card you can use is the 6670. Anything higher would be ran as a discrete card.
  2. HD 6670 or HD 7670 would be the most powerful card you can buy to use hybrid crossfire. The HD 7670 is simply a rebranded HD 6670.

I think when crossfired they will be about the same as a single HD 7750. I would likely go with the HD 7750 route since there could be performance issues with hybrid crossfire in a few games. That's only a guess because the more complexity you add (like hybrid crossfire) the more issues that might come up.
  3. IF you're deadset on crossfiring then Newegg has a smoking deal on a Sapphire Radeon 6670 2gb for $55 ($40 after rebate).

If you want a great discrete card at a great price Newegg has the MSI Radeon 7770 1gb for $100 and you'll get a $30 pre paid card as a rebate, so it's actually $70 in the end. This will be faster than a crossfire hybrid.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs GPUs Graphics Product