System Crash, Cant even re install windows after wiping disk

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
Hi I had a blue screen a couple of days ago, and my computer showed that it could not boot into windows due to possible software or hardware installation, but I ran system restore and got back in. Last night I restarted the computer and the same thing happened again. I tried to do hardware tests such as removing network card, ram, video card but I still could not boot into windows. So I used killdisk and did a 1 pass wipe. I restarted the computer with the Windows installation disk, but I can't even re-install windows on a blank drive! Can anyone help me? The error message says that something unexpected happened and the computer says status 0xc00000e1. I do not have a motherboard speaker yet but one is on its way. Thanks!

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

Ok i'll try that
EDIT: I dont think it will work since my second hard drive is also getting boot errors

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

Not saying its HDD failing, but both my hdds are not able to boot. One of the hdd has my current windows installation, the other was a backup but was wiped. I still cant install windows after wiping the disk though. Also I've checked the GPU, ram, and wireless card. But error message shows regardless of the removed components. Trying to update BIOS now.

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
I'm now prepping a bootable usb drive. It seems the computer is rejecting all forms of windows startup for some reason. This will be the last attempt to test it.

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

No program will recognize the hard drive that has been wiped since it hasn't been assigned yet.

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012

Asrock Z77 Pro3
Also, I managed to get back into windows for like half an hour, installed another copy of windows, but now all I get are blue screens, what do I do? I'm running memtest84 so far so good.

hosofo

Honorable
Nov 22, 2012
System has been working perfectly for a few hours on just one of the sticks, except I still get this OTHER problem. I've had this problem for 2 months, I think since I installed the 7870, I'll post some info here, but probably gonna make a new thread as well. So I got a 7870 about a month ago and replaced my GTX 480. I re installed windows and the required drivers, but I keep getting this annoying problem on sites such as Youtube and Yahoo. In VLC media player. And in games such as Project Reality, Arma 2, Counter Strike Source, and Day of Defeat Source. I have 2 videos that should show the problem, both shot in ARMA 2 I've never had the same issue with my GTX 480 before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBNxImASWU&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1fT4k0S5iM&feature=plcp