Mode not Supported message

RaVenXl

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
well, a few months ago i had a problem with my desktop video card a radeon hd 4870, I decided that the card is done for so i took it out and used the on-board one an hd 3200, it was all and well expect for one thing for some reason from time to time the drivers would crash, making me reload the computer witch is anoying, and can be quiet frusturating when you are in a middle of something important, today I got fed up with it, so i decided to reinstall the drivers, everything went wonderfully I uninstalled the old drivers, cleaned up the leftovers, I instlled the new drivers, rebooted and there it was the "mode not supported".
I tryed doing some things, here's what I noticed it works just fine untill windows, I get all the usual bios stuff, and once it gets to windows the message appears, I still can use windows normaly, i can hear the log in sound, i can even controll it with keybord.
I remember I had a simular problem when i took out the hd 4870, but unfortunatly I forgot how i did that
If any one has any insight on what happened, it would be greatly appreciated.