NO DISPLAY

G

Ok so I was on my new pc I just built 2days ago and I noticed When I was watching the video was flickering and this was with many different types of videos and movies and live steams I was watching They all seem to flicker when the video/movie was at a high frame rate, so I decided that I will uninstall my grapics drivers and I uninstalled first my hd 4000 grapics and my 680 grapics drivers so I uninstalled both and now I **** reinstall the new drivers as I don't get any display throw my on borad grapics and my 680 grapics not even post
PEASE HELP URGENTLY I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO

G

Asrocck z77 pro
Msi 680
8gb of ram from corsair
H100
850w

fantastik250

Distinguished
Make sure your plugs are all secure and in place properly. It may be loose since you said you built a new system. Also, move your 680 to different PCI-E slots and see if it makes any difference. Also, it was unnecessary to uninstall your hd 4000 graphics. You could have just disabled it through windows.

Ok, first make sure that the PCIE power connectors are connected properly to the GTX 680 and the GTX 680 is properly seated.

Power up, if there's no post (no BIOS screen) take off the GTX 680 and insert it on a different PCIE slot if still no post take off the GTX 680 & hook the monitor cable to the built-in VGA and power up again, if there's no post there might be a problem else with your PC.

G

It's a new system but it was working good just not playing video/movie play back its was flickering so that's why I uninstalled it and sure everything before was all working but ever since I removed drivers I still have this problem and yeah I did remove gpu and put it in a different slot but made no diffrence.

G

I get No signal not even post and both in web browser and downloaded

G

Yeah I used hdmi and dvi, I sure it's cus I don't have drivers for both outputs

G

The word missing is can't I don't know why my iPhone did that with the first post

You don't need separate drivers for different outputs of same card. Furthermore, drivers aren't need for accessing BIOS, they are only needed to see things in Windows. If it was driver problem, once your POST is over, windows would continue to boot, you'd hear sound but the screen would go black at the second when "windows is loading' icon is about to appear.

How did you uninstall the drivers? You didn't play with cards BIOS, did you?

Since you haven't answered to ilysaml, do you have both power connectors connected from power supply to your graphics card?

Do you get display out of integrated graphics if you take out the 680 out of your PC completely?

G

It must be related or got to do with uninstall the drivers because ever since i did that i cant see any sign of post or BIOS

I uninstalled them throw device manager and no i did not change any think after in BIOS
yes i do have both power connectors attached as it works before uninstall

as i uninstalled the drivers fir the integrated graphics i dont get any display throw that to.

rdc85

Honorable
U can try unplug your 6-- and using your mobo display out to get into win, install the hd4----, plug your gpu and switch the display than install only old nvi driver (300.83 something/ i'm forgot)

the new nv driver had flickering issue in some system with 6-- card, so using old driver is adviseable...