Sign in with
Your question

Has anyone got a spare sata 6gb cable maybe?

Last response: in Components
November 22, 2012 6:43:40 PM

well i am buying a B grade mobo and i am unsure if it includes sata cables,so if anyone has one/two they dont need how about helping out one of your fellows? :D  (uk)

More about : spare sata 6gb cable

November 22, 2012 6:49:21 PM

Extra cables cost less than a cup of coffee.
Related resources
November 22, 2012 6:51:03 PM

yeah,just checked on amazon and its like a quid so,doesnt matter people:) .
November 22, 2012 6:59:32 PM

Sure, the wire just wont be at its full potential. I hope you mean the hard drive is SATA 3gb or did you mean the hard drive is 6gb only :lol: 

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant if the Hard drive has a capacity of 6gb which is possible. I have an antique hard drive that is around 7 gb after the OS (10gb hard drive).
November 22, 2012 7:08:42 PM

socialfox said:
Sure, the wire just wont be at its full potential. I hope you mean the hard drive is SATA 3gb or did you mean the hard drive is 6gb only :lol: 

Edit: Just to clarify, I meant if the Hard drive has a capacity of 6gb which is possible. I have an antique hard drive that is around 7 gb after the OS (10gb hard drive).

no i didnt mean the hard drive is 6GB :lol:  i meant to say its only sata 3GB haha sorry for confusion!
November 22, 2012 7:10:40 PM

No it wasn't really confusing, though it would have been amusing to know someone would still use such low hard drives :lol: 

Either way it should be backwards compatible.
November 22, 2012 8:28:43 PM

socialfox said:
No it wasn't really confusing, though it would have been amusing to know someone would still use such low hard drives :lol: 

Either way it should be backwards compatible.

hey,you never know someone might still use them! :lol: 
!