Need some help about my new PC Please

xiiirog

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
SOLVED

Hey,

I am building myself a new PC from scratch. It is gonna be for gaming. This is my first time doing this so i need a little help from you guys. Any suggestions would be awesome.....

edit: sorry first message

Approximate Purchase Date: In 2-3 Weeks

Budget Range: $2500 (i live in turkey so this system cost exactly 2544 with a huge discount :( ) so its probably 2000 or less if u consider USA prices...

System Usage from Most to Least Important:gaming

Are you buying a monitor: yes

Parts to Upgrade: New build so all parts really

Do you need to buy OS: OS ? :p

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: None (need international delivery though )

Parts Preferences: Prefer intel build

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Maybe

Your Monitor Resolution: Gonna buy a new one

I did a little search about this and came up with this (edited):

İntel Core i5 3570k 3.4GHz 6mb (VGA) 1155p

Cooler Master RR-CCH-LB22-GB Hyper/212 CPU Fan or Cooler Master 212 Evo

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance with cooler

GTX570 1GB DDR5

2 TB Seagate7200NCQ SATA3 64MB 6GB/s ST200DM001

Corsair Force Series GT 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Cooler Master HAF 922 ATX Mid Tower Case

Corsair TX Enthusiast Series v2 750W PSU 80Plus Bronze

LG BLU-RAY DVD-RW 16X DVDRAM SATA

24''samsung S24B350H Led 2Ms

I am barely able to afford this so i want this to be right. I understand a bit of everthing but im no Master :D

Thank you very much in advance:)

have a good day

DeusAres

Distinguished
Wow! $2500 budget...you can get a MUCH better build than what you have listed. Let's try this...
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bSMP

You get the 3570k with the z77 board from asrock. This will support both crossfire and sli. more on that later. You get the H100 closed loop water cooler rather than a bulky air cooler. I gave you 16gb of ddr3 RAM. Might as well go ahead and fill up those dimm slots with that kinda budget. You'll also want to put those corsair SSDs in RAID 0. This will greatly increase read and write speeds. Then you have two gigabyte gtx 670s in SLI. You have the option of overclocking these puppies still quite a bit...not that you'll really need it. You'll be able to put any game you throw at your computer on max settings usually without dipping below 60fps. Then of your course you can house all this in a very roomy case. You can go with just about any mid tower or full tower case you want, I just chose the cooler master for it's numerous fan mounts. If you want a case with a window, you could go with the Corsair 650d. I was even able to upgrade your PSU to 80+ silver without coming close to breaking the budget.

If you go with the cooler master haf 932 case I'd recommend you buy a few extra fans. This way you can put the H100 in a push/pull configuration. Mount it on the top of the case. Move the top 200mm fan that comes with it on the side panel. Then place a fan next to the where the PSU is mounted. These will all be 120mm fans that you'll be purchasing by the way. This part is just optional. You don't have to buy the extra fans...this will just help out with cooling. I'm not too sure where all the fan mounts are in the haf 932, so once you get the case you'll have a better idea of what you'll be dealing with.

All this should come in right under your budget depending on where you buy your parts from. Hope you find this helpful =D

xiiirog

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Hey thx for the quick reply :)

the problem with the budget is, because i live at Turkey with taxes and everthing else, the system i put up allready costs 2544 with discounts.... So my budget is 2500 but , its probably less than 2000 in USA :( .

about the mobo. I really have no clue.. thx for the asrock seems like a nice idea :D

btw: that site is epic :D thx

DeusAres

Distinguished

Oops, sorry about that. I saw the $2500 budget, didn't bother reading any farther, and went crazy building a PC on pcpartpicker. Lol, i guess reading does pay off. Hm, I'm not too familiar with Turkey's whole economy and what not, I live in the US. :(

Hm, what if I made a $1500 US build....that would probably translate over to around $2000 in Turkey. How about this...
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/bSQJ

You still get the two SSDs you could put in RAID 0. I stepped the HAF 932 down to a 922. You'll still get plenty of room in the 922. It's a beasty case and it would have been my first recommendation had I not seen your HAF 932 request.

This is fairly similar to the build I'm looking to get in the future =D

xiiirog

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Ok some questions :D

1- why get 2 SSD ( isnt it for windows files and C etc.. )

2- about the graphics card between gtx570 1.25gb and gtx670 2gb from the place im gettin its about +100$ difference. does it worth it ?

3- why with water cooling? is it really different from the fan cooling ?

srry for the noobish questions :D

ok now i decided i will get HAF 922,asrock mobo and corsair force gt sdd instead of the ones i have put up :) thank you for your help :)

and good luck with your system :D btw.

xiiirog

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
thx for OS :) ( english is not my native language so cant recognize some of OS etc things.. )

monitor resoluiton 24'' would be great.

thank you for your time

xiiirog

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Nah allready have Windows 7, Website doesnt matter as long as it ships international . (probably gonna get it from a local dealer though , i know a guy who knows a guy :D )

xiiirog

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
İntel Core i5 3570k 3.4GHz 6mb (VGA) 1155p

Cooler Master RR-CCH-LB22-GB Hyper/212 CPU Fan

ASRock Z77 Extreme4 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard

2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance with cooler

GTX670 2GB DDR5

2 TB Seagate7200NCQ SATA3 64MB 6GB/s ST200DM001

Corsair Force Series GT 120GB 2.5" Solid State Disk

Cooler Master HAF 922 ATX Mid Tower Case

Corsair TX Enthusiast Series v2 750W PSU 80Plus Bronze

Asus DRW 24B5ST 24x Sata

24''samsung S24B350H Led 2Ms

Thx For you help

BOUGHT for 2256$ (Turkey Price, Taxes overkill)

DeusAres

Distinguished

1. You don't need the two SSDs. One will be more than enough. However, if you get two, you will be able to put them in a configuration known as RAID 0. This will drastically increase their read and write speeds. If you feel it's already fast enough as just one SSD, you can just go with a 240gb version of the Corsair Force.

2. Yes, most definitely worth it. The gtx 670 offers PCI express 3.0, extra vram, better clock speeds, and runs much much cooler. I'd say go ahead and splurge a bit on the graphics card...believe me, you won't regret it.

3. Hm, this question is difficult. I probably shouldn't have recommended that you get an H100. It offers a great cooling solution over air coolers...however, some people have problems with noise and the pump screwing up. If you want, you can just go with an aftermarket air cooler. I'll list a few options below...

Coolermaster Hyper 212 evo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103099
Buy an extra 120mm fan and put it in a push/pull configuration.

Coolermaster V8
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835103055&Tpk=cooler%20master%20v8

Noctua
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835608018

The Noctua air cooler will offer the absolute best air cooling solution but at a heftier price tag. The other two coolers will offer a small decrease in performance, but those coolers are much cheaper. I'd recommend getting the Hyper 212 evo in a push/pull configuration. Just add a second fan. I would also recommend that you get some low profile RAM. Low profile just means the heat spreaders are much smaller than the standard RAM. Reason for recommending low profile...because you may run into clearance issues with the aftermarket cooler and the RAMs tall heat spreaders. I'll give ya a couple links below...
This...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233186

Or you may be able to fit this in with the cooler...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231428

TRENDING THREADS