Closed Solved

Gaming motherboard

hello,

i wanna upgrade my cpu for that i need motherboard i want an gaming micro atx motherboard so that i can overclock my gpu msi cyclone hd 6850 without any problem and also i want to overclock my amd phenom ii x 4 965be to 4.0ghz so suggest me an good cpu overclocking motherboard also. :bounce:

thanks to everyone.:)
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming motherboard
  1. why do you want MICRO atx?
  2. Wait.. you want to upgrade your CPU to what exactly? As I understand it, you're saying you already own a 965BE?
    And yeah, why do you need a micro ATX board? Are you limited by the size of your case or is there another reason?
  3. yes i have 9.6x9.6 mobo size supported only on my case and for cpu that seems pretty good and in my budget.:)
  4. is the m5a88-m evo good one to get?
  5. haha! it's highly depend on your cpu the better cpu, the good overclocking.
  6. Best answer
    well m5a88-m evo is the best one on micro atx boards line up get it it get more features and good overclocking ability.:)
  7. thanks sunnk
  8. so what we get drunk so what we smoke weed we just having fun we dont care who see's so what we go out that i suppose to be living young and wild and free.:)

btw good luck and welcome.:)
  9. Best answer selected by jalal123.
  10. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Overclocking Gaming Motherboards Graphics Product