Kepler2 GK110 not for gaming?

Swolern

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2011
From what ive been reading the GK110 is not going to be for gaming. It's a compute card. This card is of interest to the scientific and HPC market. So what is the next card for gaming that Nvidia is planning? Has it been announced yet?

Solution
The next cards to come out will be lower cards like a 660 or 660Ti.

The GK110 is currently only announced to be coming out in a professional card toward the end of the year. Due to the timing its possible we may see a 700 series card based on it.

This is a random side note but I find it hilarious that after all the fan boys screaming that the 680 should have been the 660Ti and Nvidia was holding out and pulled GK110 at the last second, we find out Nvidia is still trying to get it working and doesn't even.have the final specs for the only announced card yet and wont get it out till the end of the year so they had to sub in a GK104 as a professional card.
The next cards to come out will be lower cards like a 660 or 660Ti.

The GK110 is currently only announced to be coming out in a professional card toward the end of the year. Due to the timing its possible we may see a 700 series card based on it.

This is a random side note but I find it hilarious that after all the fan boys screaming that the 680 should have been the 660Ti and Nvidia was holding out and pulled GK110 at the last second, we find out Nvidia is still trying to get it working and doesn't even.have the final specs for the only announced card yet and wont get it out till the end of the year so they had to sub in a GK104 as a professional card.

Solution

monsta

Splendid

I know right, the fan bois went mental went telling us we got robbed paying for a mid range card, and the whole time the 680 was the 680, its really discouraging reading that trash. :pt1cable: