Radeon hd 6950 - asus direct cu ll or xfx 695a-cnfc

UAhmed

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Hello, i wanted to ask that i've decide to buy a radeon hd 6950 but i am confused about the brand. I thought xfx was good but now i've seen that asus direct cu II has more memory bandwidth 172.8 gb/s whre as xfx has 160 so please guide me

xtreme5

Distinguished

not true!

UAhmed

Honorable
May 19, 2012

Hey. I thought coolermaster gx750w is good man. ??
Im confused. And yes i don't plan to crossfire.

xtreme5

Distinguished

cooler master isn't bad, i'm running gtx 580 sli with cooler master real power 750w and it's good to handle those hunger gpus.i'm very happy with it

UAhmed

Honorable
May 19, 2012

Yeah i don't plan to crossfire but I thought that in psu corsair is the best. But I've researched on cooler master gx750 and i get to know that its not that bad. So if u were in my place what would u choose corsair or coolermaster?? Thanx in advance :D

xtreme5

Distinguished

if i were in your place then i'll be stick with cooler master because i never had use any other brand before.

UAhmed

Honorable
May 19, 2012

ALLRIGHT!!!! thanx bro. And by the way I too consider that cooler master is good. Any ways thanx for ur replies.

Go look at professional reviews. their extreme power plus series is horrendous and will burn out before hitting its rated wattage. coolermaster is well know for making bad PSUs and mislabling them. on the high end they can be OK. I have a high end well reviewed coolermaster. But you can't compare them to quality brands like corsair, and you can't trust any coolermaster PSU without checking reviews. it may take your whole system with it. Its well known they aren't to be trusted with PSUs