VGA: Asus GEFORCE GTX 670 TOP
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz
COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB Desktop Kit
HDD: Hitachi 2TB
DVD: Lite-On 24x IHAS424-98
Case: ThermalTake chaser MK-I

My problem is when I tried to enable the iGPU there was no option to do so,
only the primary GPU option that was set to auto, I clicked auto and there was just PCIE and PCI,
here is a pic to show you what I mean

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3438/imag0276xy.jpg

what should I do guys? I want to use Intel quick sync, thanks
9 answers Last reply
More about enable igpu
  1. but isn't there an option to enable multiple gpus "iGPU and dGPU" to use lucid Virtu MVP?
  2. I've downloaded the latest from the website, tried to install then a message appears stating that there is no integrated gpu found,

as I've stated in my OP, when I tried to enable the multi gpu option there was no sign of it, check this pic
    http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3438/imag0276xy.jpg
  3. it's the latest Bios version :(.
  4. Where you able to resolve the problem?

I recently did my first build, almost exact components as listed in the first post. Initially I had no problems using the onboard GPU when I did not have a graphics card connected (I am having issues with a Radeon 7870 card), but now the MB will not post unless I have the Radeon card installed and I get the VGA LED light.

The IGPU settings aren't listed on the BIOS settings. I have already upgraded to the latest bios and reset the CMOS.

Any suggestions?
  5. selizaga said:
    Where you able to resolve the problem?

I recently did my first build, almost exact components as listed in the first post. Initially I had no problems using the onboard GPU when I did not have a graphics card connected (I am having issues with a Radeon 7870 card), but now the MB will not post unless I have the Radeon card installed and I get the VGA LED light.

The IGPU settings aren't listed on the BIOS settings. I have already upgraded to the latest bios and reset the CMOS.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I thought I updated the thread with the solution, here is a quick update,
    I solved the problem using AMI Flash Tool, a member in hardforum helped me,
    here is how

I used the 3.0.3 v , and updated the bios using ami windows flash utility following the instruction in the link above, it was so easy and worked like a charm, I hope this method helps you and anyone having the same issue.
  6. Abdo shniba said:
    Hi,

I thought I updated the thread with the solution, here is a quick update,
    I solved the problem using AMI Flash Tool, a member in hardforum helped me,
    here is how

I used the 3.0.3 v , and updated the bios using ami windows flash utility following the instruction in the link above, it was so easy and worked like a charm, I hope this method helps you and anyone having the same issue.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    I have the PRO version of the board and the Flash Tool says that my board is not compatible with AFU. I flashed the BIOS with older versions (I had the latest) and the problem is not going away.

I sent a note to ASUS support to see if they are any help.
  7. have you followed the instruction in the link exactly? because it didn't work for me the first time, but then I did exactly what was in the link and it worked
  8. I am very happy that there is someone in the world that have the same strange problem like me! I tell my story; I bought a new 3770k and accidentally bend some mobo pins, i was panic but calmly fix it by the aid of my mighty toothpick, florescent light bulb and a magnifying glass, things are worked fine and i update also my asus mpro to ver.1850 bios. but when i turn it on, my pc stop to work and no vga has been detected! so i installed a gpu and things are fine except a strange scenario that the igpu options are missing! i tried to downgrade my bios but nothing happens. I think the root of the problem is on mobo bend pins? or maybe the cpu?
    i plan to buy a new mobo but i not sure this will be fix the issue. If anyone fix this then let me inform me. I appreciate your help! Thanks!!!
  9. Just as a follow up. I did contact ASUS about issues with IGPU not working and having problems with my video card only working with one of the two PCIE slots.

They promptly replied with a replacement authorization number. At the end I did not replace the board because I could get to work and it was only a minor issue.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Systems