VGA: Asus GEFORCE GTX 670 TOP
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Blue 8 GB DDR3 1600MHz
COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB Desktop Kit
HDD: Hitachi 2TB
DVD: Lite-On 24x IHAS424-98
Case: ThermalTake chaser MK-I

My problem is when I tried to enable the iGPU there was no option to do so,
only the primary GPU option that was set to auto, I clicked auto and there was just PCIE and PCI,
here is a pic to show you what I mean

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3438/imag0276xy.jpg

what should I do guys? I want to use Intel quick sync, thanks

More about : enable igpu

July 12, 2012 5:16:53 PM

but isn't there an option to enable multiple gpus "iGPU and dGPU" to use lucid Virtu MVP?
m
l
July 12, 2012 5:34:15 PM

I've downloaded the latest from the website, tried to install then a message appears stating that there is no integrated gpu found,

as I've stated in my OP, when I tried to enable the multi gpu option there was no sign of it, check this pic
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/3438/imag0276xy.jpg
m
l
Related resources
July 12, 2012 5:51:06 PM

it's the latest Bios version :( .
m
l
September 26, 2012 2:37:27 AM

Where you able to resolve the problem?

I recently did my first build, almost exact components as listed in the first post. Initially I had no problems using the onboard GPU when I did not have a graphics card connected (I am having issues with a Radeon 7870 card), but now the MB will not post unless I have the Radeon card installed and I get the VGA LED light.

The IGPU settings aren't listed on the BIOS settings. I have already upgraded to the latest bios and reset the CMOS.

Any suggestions?
m
l
September 26, 2012 4:22:38 AM

selizaga said:
Where you able to resolve the problem?

I recently did my first build, almost exact components as listed in the first post. Initially I had no problems using the onboard GPU when I did not have a graphics card connected (I am having issues with a Radeon 7870 card), but now the MB will not post unless I have the Radeon card installed and I get the VGA LED light.

The IGPU settings aren't listed on the BIOS settings. I have already upgraded to the latest bios and reset the CMOS.

Any suggestions?

Hi,

I thought I updated the thread with the solution, here is a quick update,
I solved the problem using AMI Flash Tool, a member in hardforum helped me,
here is how

I used the 3.0.3 v , and updated the bios using ami windows flash utility following the instruction in the link above, it was so easy and worked like a charm, I hope this method helps you and anyone having the same issue.
m
l
September 27, 2012 3:32:27 AM

Abdo shniba said:
Hi,

I thought I updated the thread with the solution, here is a quick update,
I solved the problem using AMI Flash Tool, a member in hardforum helped me,
here is how

I used the 3.0.3 v , and updated the bios using ami windows flash utility following the instruction in the link above, it was so easy and worked like a charm, I hope this method helps you and anyone having the same issue.

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have the PRO version of the board and the Flash Tool says that my board is not compatible with AFU. I flashed the BIOS with older versions (I had the latest) and the problem is not going away.

I sent a note to ASUS support to see if they are any help.

m
l
September 27, 2012 8:49:59 AM

have you followed the instruction in the link exactly? because it didn't work for me the first time, but then I did exactly what was in the link and it worked
m
l
February 15, 2013 11:37:27 PM

I am very happy that there is someone in the world that have the same strange problem like me! I tell my story; I bought a new 3770k and accidentally bend some mobo pins, i was panic but calmly fix it by the aid of my mighty toothpick, florescent light bulb and a magnifying glass, things are worked fine and i update also my asus mpro to ver.1850 bios. but when i turn it on, my pc stop to work and no vga has been detected! so i installed a gpu and things are fine except a strange scenario that the igpu options are missing! i tried to downgrade my bios but nothing happens. I think the root of the problem is on mobo bend pins? or maybe the cpu?
i plan to buy a new mobo but i not sure this will be fix the issue. If anyone fix this then let me inform me. I appreciate your help! Thanks!!!
m
l
February 21, 2013 3:52:01 AM

Just as a follow up. I did contact ASUS about issues with IGPU not working and having problems with my video card only working with one of the two PCIE slots.

They promptly replied with a replacement authorization number. At the end I did not replace the board because I could get to work and it was only a minor issue.

m
l
!