Sign in with
Your question

Cpu videocard moder board overheating

Last response: in Components
November 23, 2012 2:25:09 AM

Hello,You guys dont gonna belive it but my problem is kinda Unrecognizable and Undetectable.

as title says i am getting that,100% CPU+ 60 % PHYSICAL MEMORY.

1-I Always keep updated all drivers.
2-I always check for windows updates
3-I always clean up all my CPU inside carefuly ( Fans,cores,etc..)
4-I formated my PC total 23 times.
5-I really did all methods that exist in the internet.
6-I always take care of my PC.
7-Always have best antivirus
8-I rarely overclock but like configure 1%.
9-I have advanced system care 6,Smart defrag 2.

Well this only happens when i run Online games (in 2D no problem,3D FPS horrible)

My video card is integrated with my moderboard.I tried cleaning 100% the heatsink+fans,cooler,etc... then i tried to pull out the heatsink but i cant because still be stuck or something. I know that is pasted with thermalpaste but i dont have money to buy one so i prefered to leave it like that.

Sorry for my disorder,i have too many thing to talk about my damn stapid PC xD.

At January 1st of 2012 i bought my NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti Cyclone II,i installed to PCI express,then i began to launch Alliance Of Valiant Arms,the graphics were so cool,and
the Frame per second was stable,i had no problems,but one day i wanted to hack and found that cheat engine can do it so i used and my PC was getting bad until now. Lik 8 months having my precious videocard,is instact new,with all the stickers.

My PC got ripped off for the stapid cheat engine. I called my friend to give me the Format CD Windows 7 64 Bits,all the process were good but it not worked,the overheat still there till today.

I hell formated 23 times but nothing.

I opened the Case while launching AVA to see what's going on but all was normal just could feel the hot airflow.There were no broken,cut cables,nothing.

My bad when i started using Cheat Engine (CE)
Uh,i really failed this.

My PC moderboard is Powered by Gigabye ( DualBios) with AMD Athlon II X3 Processor, 3.2GHZ,Windows 7 64Bits,4GB RAM,Default Graphic card NVIDIA Geforce 7025a (Sucks),current rate of (5.9/7.9),Samsung Monitor LCD 21 Inches connected via DVI Cable.

Power supply came with 450 Watts maximum, i bought a new one with Max 550Watts (My GTX 550 requieres minimum 400 Watts)

Can you someone tell me what should i do?

I really tried all !!!!!!!!!

I am tired,i want to suicide,i cant even play for a while. My pc doesnt get shutdown but i dont want to lower my PC life.

Thanks!
November 23, 2012 2:40:54 AM

Slow down and consider the possibility that you may not know everything you think. A few parts of your post are very confusing. How exactly do you "Clean your CPU"? How do you know the parts are overheating? Which parts are? I really doubt all of them are running hot. To see which parts have what temps, download a program called "hardware monitor" by CPUid. It will give you temps on all hardware. Also, BIG THING! Do not just pull on your heat sink. If you have pulled on it, and not removed it, you have probably messed up the heat paste underneath it, which could raise temps. If you aren't careful, you can even do some damage to the chip.
m
l
Related resources
November 23, 2012 2:50:58 AM

DobermanTech said:
Slow down and consider the possibility that you may not know everything you think. A few parts of your post are very confusing. How exactly do you "Clean your CPU"? How do you know the parts are overheating? Which parts are? I really doubt all of them are running hot. To see which parts have what temps, download a program called "hardware monitor" by CPUid. It will give you temps on all hardware. Also, BIG THING! Do not just pull on your heat sink. If you have pulled on it, and not removed it, you have probably messed up the heat paste underneath it, which could raise temps. If you aren't careful, you can even do some damage to the chip.

XD OK,i just been mad for 5 months.Ummm.

I mean cleaning my PC internal parts from dusts,pet hair,etc...

I didnt messed up my thermal paste because there was a screw and i just pulled out,after doing that i proceed to check how to remove the heatsink,i though for a while and decided not to remove it because i dont have a thermalpaste.If i would removed i wouldnt post a help in this site.

My video card i max saw went up to 60 Celcius,moderboard 70 Celcius,CPU 70 Celcius. Obiviusly if i leave it there the grades will increase,i dont wanna mess up complete my PC.I know can reach more than 100 C and fry.

I know my parts are overheating because i check the Task manager,it shows me 100% CPU,Physical memory 60%, I dont know why, today i formated my PC for the 23st time and i just wanna break the format cd because dont freak work.

Hope you understand my fury.

m
l
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 2:57:08 AM

sebastians said:

Contact me to fredopolos@gmail.com
fcastro455@gmail.com
forces07@gmail.com

Thanks!

I can understand your frustration and need to instant relief. But Please read the rules next time. Don't post contact info in a Public thread..
m
l
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 2:59:04 AM

DobermanTech said:

I'm with you on that. this kid is all over the place....
m
l
November 23, 2012 3:00:55 AM

Rockdpm said:
I can understand your frustration and need to instant relief. But Please read the rules next time. Don't post contact info in a Public thread..

Okay,sorry i didnt know that because i am new and just registered.
m
l
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 3:02:14 AM

sebastians said:
Okay,sorry i didnt know that because i am new and just registered.

Just a fair piece of advice before the mod's saw... Your Welcome
m
l
November 23, 2012 3:11:21 AM

I think i found the problem,downloaded Hardware Monitor Program By CPUID and showed me the Videocard was getting high,currently 60 Celsius from 35 Celsius.

But badly i dont know how to fix it. Dont should the Videocard fan stable that? DUDE.
m
l
November 24, 2012 2:59:03 AM

I am not trying to be mean, but is English your first language? People will be more responsive on your thread if you use proper wording. That being said, can you provide more info? What is this format disk you are talking about? Is that the windows installation disk? Please list the motherboard info? So all items are overheating? Your motherboard and CPU shouldn't be that hot. 60 is quite hot. 80 is very bad for them. Your graphics card isn't as big of a deal: that can handle 70-80, no big deal.
m
l
November 24, 2012 5:37:46 PM

DobermanTech said:
I am not trying to be mean, but is English your first language? People will be more responsive on your thread if you use proper wording. That being said, can you provide more info? What is this format disk you are talking about? Is that the windows installation disk? Please list the motherboard info? So all items are overheating? Your motherboard and CPU shouldn't be that hot. 60 is quite hot. 80 is very bad for them. Your graphics card isn't as big of a deal: that can handle 70-80, no big deal.

Hey sorry about that,i know now that my problem is my video card getting hot.I speak 3 languages but english little hard for me.

Like 2 days ago i posted another problem in Graphics card section,check my name and i listed all requiered info of my PC.

I have a warranty of 1 year video card,so i am gonna go where i bought and ask if something is bad connected.

Also,i tested how much Temps can run my card and saw maximum 53 C,CPU,43 C,Hard Disk 38 C,Moderboard 43 C,at the first time it was 10 C lower each part,so i think something may happen.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/forum2.php?config=tom...
m
l
!