Mounting front fan in NZXT Gamma

My Build is in an NZXT Gamma and I got it used so I don't have any of the screws or parts besides the HDD brackets. I was trying to figure out how to mount a fan in the front. I cant use normal screws that i already have, It looks like I would have to either buy some long screws(I don't know where from or what size they would be) or mount it another way. I thought about trying to use electrical tape because the fan would be hidden so looks don't matter but I'm not sure if that would work.

If you know where I could get these screws or another way to mount the fan would be great.

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about mounting front nzxt gamma
  1. Ibower12 said:
    My Build is in an NZXT Gamma and I got it used so I don't have any of the screws or parts besides the HDD brackets. I was trying to figure out how to mount a fan in the front. I cant use normal screws that i already have, It looks like I would have to either buy some long screws(I don't know where from or what size they would be) or mount it another way. I thought about trying to use electrical tape because the fan would be hidden so looks don't matter but I'm not sure if that would work.

If you know where I could get these screws or another way to mount the fan would be great.

Thanks
  2. Ibower12 said:

Thanks

To Instal front fan You need long screws. And they supplied with your Gamma. Just search inside the brown board box in side the gamma you will find a small pouch with mark "Screw for fan". This is really for front fan.For all other fan needs small fat screws supplied with fan.
Ask a new question

Read More

Homebuilt Fan Gamma Systems