Import Address Book Group & View/Columns Not Holding

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Two questions on my OE 6.0

1. I did an export of My Address Book and then imported it to my new
computer. The Group contact did not come across. I hate to have to enter my
100+ contacts again. How can I export this Group and then import it to my
Address Book, or do I need to start again from scratch, or is this impossible?

2. Problem 2 is the holding of columns in my Inbox and Sent box. I do
View/Columns and make the appropriate To and From changes. They hold find
until I sign off, and when I sign on again they reset. I had asked this
question earlier and it was suggested I create a new Identity. I did, but
the problem is there with the new identity.

In both case I am moving to a new Dell Inspiron 6000 with XP Pro. My old
Sony computer was Windows 2000.

Thanks,

Steve

The address and the group contacts are two (2) separate files. I just
found the files in the folder on the old computer and copied them to
the new computer. They will overwrite the files in the new computer.
Do a search on one of the folder names and you will find where they
are.
TonySper