Multiproblem homebuildt

emiltfrandsen

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Hello guys! Please bare over with my english :).

So my problem(s) is:

After I moved I tend to get a freeze randomly and I get a weird buzzing sound in the headset.
I got BSOD MACHINE_EXCEPT_ERROR (I know it is hardware fault).
And the most annoying one: I can turn on my PC and it will start from 3 secs, I see the motherboard logo, then shut down.
It can do this for like 10secs to 5 min and then it will finally turn on!

My specs is attached in a doc.

Any suggestions?
I think my PSU is broken or my HDD since I had some DMI data errors before all this happenned.

Best regard

emiltfrandsen

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
HERE IS STATS:

Motherboard:
CPU Type 4x , 2666 MHz
Motherboard Navn Ukendt(Gigabyte)
Motherboard Chipset Ukendt
System Hukommelse 8192 MB
BIOS Type Ukendt

Grafikkort:
Grafikkort NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
Grafikkort NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285
Skærm Standard PnP-skærm [NoDB] (B4LMTF158700)
Skærm Standard PnP-skærm [NoDB] (HMDL707409)

Multimedie:
Lydkort Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De
Lydkort Speakers (High Definition Audio

Storage:
IDE Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 2 - 3A26
IDE Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller 1 - 3A20
IDE Kontroller Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE-controller
Floppy Drev Diskettedrev
Disk Drev SAMSUNG HD103UJ ATA Device (931 GB, IDE)
Disk Drev SAMSUNG SP2504C ATA Device (250 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
Disk Drev SAMSUNG SP2504C ATA Device (250 GB, 7200 RPM, SATA-II)
Disk Drev Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 USB Device (1945 MB, USB)
Optisk Drev PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-216D ATA Device
SMART Harddisk Status OK

Partitioner:
C: (NTFS) 953865 MB (883523 MB fri)

Inddata:
Keyboard HID-tastaturenhed
Keyboard HID-tastaturenhed
Mus HID-kompatibel mus
Mus HID-kompatibel mus

Netværk:
Netværks Adapter Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20) (192.168.1.34)

Ydre Enheder:
Printer Fax
Printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer
USB1 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A34 [NoDB]
USB1 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A35 [NoDB]
USB1 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A36 [NoDB]
USB1 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A37 [NoDB]
USB1 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A38 [NoDB]
USB1 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 3A39 [NoDB]
USB2 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3A [NoDB]
USB2 Kontroller Intel(R) ICH10 Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3A3C [NoDB]
CPU Egenskaber:
CPU Type 4x
CPUID CPU Navn Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
CPUID Revision 000106A5h

CPU hastighed:
CPU Hastighed 2661.64 MHz (original: 2670 MHz)

CPU cache:
L1 Data Cache 32 KB
L2 Cache 256 KB (On-Die, ATC, Full-Speed)
CPU Egenskaber:
CPU Type 4x , 2666 MHz
Instruktions Sæt x86, x86-64, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3
Oprindelig Hastighed 2670 MHz
L1 Data Cache 32 KB
L2 Cache 256 KB (On-Die, ATC, Full-Speed)

suteck

Distinguished
Sorry, I don't see a doc anywhere. The first thing I would try is clearing the cmos. If you don't have a button for it you will need to go inside the case to remove the cmos battery. Make sure you unplug from the wall and hold the on button for a couple of seconds first. After you do that then go inside the case and remove the cmos battery. You only need it out for a about 5 or 6 seconds. Reinstall it close everything back up. restart and see how it goes. One thing though. If you had to go into bios when you set up your system to change the hdd to ahci instead of ide make sure you go back in and do it again or the drive won't work. And if you had any overclocking set leave it off for the first couple of starts just to make sure it's working properly.

suteck

Distinguished
Yes, but if you can check or if you remember what your hdd's are set for, either ahci or ide, make sure you put that back where it currently is. Other than that leave everything at stock.

emiltfrandsen

Honorable
Jul 12, 2012
Okay so: I reset the CMOS, and everything turned on just fine. Then after 5 min of checking mail, it froze and shut down. Tried startup then shutdown again. And then the 2nd startup managed to succes and started the machine. I log in, and BAM instant freeze, it reboot and voila. Works fine for 30 min. Wtf is wrong with this pig!