Change Taskbar color

Hi,

I've got a problem with my taskbar, i want change my taskbar color to Brown,
i know that XP offers the green, blue and silver options.... but i want a new
color, using only the XP O.S. not any application else...

Sorry my English but i'm portuguese..

Thanks!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about change taskbar color

    Filipe Duarte wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've got a problem with my taskbar, i want change my taskbar color to
    > Brown, i know that XP offers the green, blue and silver options....
    > but i want a new color, using only the XP O.S. not any application
    > else...
    >
    > Sorry my English but i'm portuguese..
    >
    > Thanks!!!

    Your only option is to use the Classic look, you cannot change the XP look
    without a 3rd-party utility.

Configuration Taskbar Customization Windows XP