Change Taskbar color

Hi,

I've got a problem with my taskbar, i want change my taskbar color to Brown,
i know that XP offers the green, blue and silver options.... but i want a new
color, using only the XP O.S. not any application else...

Sorry my English but i'm portuguese..

Thanks!!!

Filipe Duarte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've got a problem with my taskbar, i want change my taskbar color to
> Brown, i know that XP offers the green, blue and silver options....
> but i want a new color, using only the XP O.S. not any application
> else...
>
> Sorry my English but i'm portuguese..
>
> Thanks!!!

Your only option is to use the Classic look, you cannot change the XP look
without a 3rd-party utility.