Sign in with
Your question

Computer case... please...

Last response: in Components
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 8:28:23 AM

hello guys, need you help, is their a (black) mid tower chassis that has a 120 mm (rear), 120/140 mm (side), 120/140 mm(front) with 2.0 & 3.0 USB, bottom mounted power supply... because i wanna build a dust proof computer... thanks in advance....

More about : computer case

a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 8:57:29 AM

Near every enthusiast case on the market.

Have a look at the Coolermaster HAF series or any Corsair case.
November 23, 2012 9:02:04 AM

HAF 912 does all of that but the USB 3.0 bracket, which is an extra add-on.
Related resources
November 23, 2012 10:15:09 AM

I recommend that Fractal Design Define R4 which bigcyco1 sent a link to.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352020#top

http://www.fractal-design.com/?view=product&category=2&prod=99

The rear fan mounting can support 140/120 mm fans.

It's front and bottom filtered and comes with a lot of sound insulation in the form of three "ModuVent" plates on the other fan mountings.

The front of the case is equipped with a sound insulating door and comes with an integrated three-speed fan controller.

There is two 140mm hydraulic bearing fans included.

I have the Define R4 case being delivered to myself right now and going to get it soon.
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 12:37:20 PM

guys, i'm sorry, i forgot something, i don't want to have a top fan slot(covered)....
November 23, 2012 12:45:28 PM

Quote:
guys, i'm sorry, i forgot something, i don't want to have a top fan slot(covered)....

Is the sound coming from the top fan slot the issue for you?

The Fractal design Define R4 is great because it has the top fan slots covered with sound insulating material which you can remove if you decide to use them later.

I just got my Define R4 and it's great. :) 

You can ask me anything about this case as it's standing right next to me.

I haven't built my parts in it yet though but I can tell that it has a lots of space and it's very quiet and it's not going to attract a lot of dust inside.
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 10:13:38 PM

noisy/ not, i don't want to have a top fan slot, because dust can easily enter at the top of the chassis.. sorry if this case/chassis does not exist :(  ... by the way, to all who help me look/search for this chassis ,thank you very much.... :D 
November 23, 2012 10:22:09 PM

Quote:
noisy/ not, i don't want to have a top fan slot, because dust can easily enter at the top of the chassis.. sorry if the chassis does not exist :(  ... by the way, thank you very much for helping.... :D 

There's no way dust can enter the case there as the top of the fan slots is completely covered by the metal plate. I can send you a close up picture of it if you want. :) 

I also bought this case so I don't have to worry about how the dust builds up every month.
Anonymous
a b ) Power supply
November 23, 2012 10:35:24 PM

Grass Peer said:
There's no way dust can enter the case there as the top of the fan slots is completely covered by the metal plate. I can email you a close up picture of it if you want. :) 

I also bought this case so I don't have to worry about how the dust builds up every month.

yeah! send it to me... :) 
!