Save arrangement to Desktop dock to taskbar

March 23, 2005 10:17:37 AM

I want to be able to save the order of icon / shortcuts on
The desktop that I have docked to the taskbar. How can I do
This
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 3:14:17 PM

I found a program named Taskbar Commander. I can't remember where from. It
enables you to change the order of the taskbar icons, but I don't know
whether they are saved after a logoff/logon

--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html