Save arrangement to Desktop dock to taskbar

I want to be able to save the order of icon / shortcuts on
The desktop that I have docked to the taskbar. How can I do
This
1 answer Last reply
More about save arrangement desktop dock taskbar

    I found a program named Taskbar Commander. I can't remember where from. It
    enables you to change the order of the taskbar icons, but I don't know
    whether they are saved after a logoff/logon

    --
    Cheers,
    Trevor L.

    http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Configuration Taskbar Desktops Customization Windows XP