Sign in with
Your question

MSI N560GTX-Ti-M2D1GD5/OC won't play diablo 3 very well

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 20, 2012 7:03:22 AM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
tried two drivers so far, the 296.10 and the one before that, 295.73. When i first tried starting the game after installing the card, it said my driver doesn't seem to be updated and might make the game run bad. so i tried it anyways..terrible frames. uninstalled, went back to my old card; the gigabyte gtx 560 1gb, and even a sapphire 5570..both run the game fine and the sapphire is so much worse than this new card. curious if anyone has found a working driver before i go through the 20 some listed drivers. this was a HUGE bummer.
May 20, 2012 2:14:23 PM

yeah im thinking about that. by the way (for anyone checking out the thread) i've used the same driver with two differen't cards. this msi didn't work with the newest driver that i listed above. just a heads up.
m
l
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
a b U Graphics card
May 20, 2012 3:52:29 PM

yokazuma0 said:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
tried two drivers so far, the 296.10 and the one before that, 295.73. When i first tried starting the game after installing the card, it said my driver doesn't seem to be updated and might make the game run bad. so i tried it anyways..terrible frames. uninstalled, went back to my old card; the gigabyte gtx 560 1gb, and even a sapphire 5570..both run the game fine and the sapphire is so much worse than this new card. curious if anyone has found a working driver before i go through the 20 some listed drivers. this was a HUGE bummer.

list your specs included PSU?
m
l
May 22, 2012 2:39:22 AM

-windows 7 ult 32 bit
-msi n560 gtx 1gb
-550 watt fatality psu
-a shitty amd phenom 8400 trip core processor 2.1 ghz
- 3gb ram
- m2n56-la asus motherboard
m
l
May 22, 2012 2:42:44 AM

both the processor and mobo are outdated. I also tried the beta driver and it was still bad. it seemed to really show during games with other party members and more effects going off. the old terrible card i have runs it just fine with no lag;and to clear up this question if someone is going to ask, i have good latency every time it happens and my other friends say they aren't having any issues. as of right now i want to return this, but its like an hour drive to detroit and that normally turns into a 3 hour drive with traffic.
m
l
a b U Graphics card
May 22, 2012 7:34:42 AM

yokazuma0 said:
-windows 7 ult 32 bit
-msi n560 gtx 1gb
-550 watt fatality psu
-a shitty amd phenom 8400 trip core processor 2.1 ghz
- 3gb ram
- m2n56-la asus motherboard

so the game shouldn't run very well because of your cpu, believe me your cpu bottlenecking that card that's why are you getting hesitate performance...
m
l
May 24, 2012 6:05:25 PM

well that makes no sense, because i was running the game just fine before..unless your saying the TI is bottlenecking, but the gtx 560 doesn't? not much of a change in those cards
m
l
a b U Graphics card
May 24, 2012 7:30:24 PM

yokazuma0 said:
well that makes no sense, because i was running the game just fine before..unless your saying the TI is bottlenecking, but the gtx 560 doesn't? not much of a change in those cards

those cpu's are now dead, has not too much power to handle those gfx cards, also nm technology is so poor look at your clock speed 2.1ghz not good.
m
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
May 24, 2012 7:35:38 PM

xtreme5, you're not making much sense. He said IT WORKS with the same processor just other graphics card. More powerful graphics card doesn't make performance slower in case of bottleneck. It will just mean the graphics card won't work at full potencial therefore the resources of it are wasted.

yokazuma0: could you post the specs of the power supply? That might be the issue, if your GTX 560 gets just enough power, and GTX 560 Ti trips over the power supplies limit.
m
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
May 25, 2012 6:29:04 PM

PSU seems decent. Tell me about reformat results.
m
l
May 25, 2012 6:51:48 PM

it seems to be running a lotttttt smoother. even with parties. i upgraded to windows 7 64 bit too. went with the beta driver for my msi n560gtx ti. i can say this is solved!and xtreme...please dont answer stuff your not 100 percent on like that. my processor may not be good, but to run a game like diablo shouldn't be that hard. low end game when it comes to graphics, other than the effects with large parties. thanks a bunch sunius for trying to help. this website is always there for me
m
l
a c 291 U Graphics card
May 25, 2012 8:18:47 PM

Glad you solved it! Might have been buggy drivers :) .
m
l
!