Your question

TwoCool or TriCool fans?

Tags:
  • Antec
  • Cases
  • Components
Last response: in Components
November 23, 2012 11:56:45 PM

I am planning to build a gaming PC for around $2,000 dollars in either the the early or middle part of next year. I have decided that I will go with the Antec DF-85 case but had a question about the case fans. For at least the first 2 years, I will be running at stock speed and then consider overclocking. The case comes with fans that are mostly from the TwoCool series. Would the TwoCool fans meet my needs for cooling my rig or should I replace them with TriCool fans?

More about : twocool tricool fans

December 5, 2012 9:00:17 PM

i would go with corsair af fans as they will do a much better job that both those fans and aren't too expensive compared to noctua fans
m
l
December 6, 2012 10:35:27 PM

jpolk1138 said:
I am planning to build a gaming PC for around $2,000 dollars in either the the early or middle part of next year. I have decided that I will go with the Antec DF-85 case but had a question about the case fans. For at least the first 2 years, I will be running at stock speed and then consider overclocking. The case comes with fans that are mostly from the TwoCool series. Would the TwoCool fans meet my needs for cooling my rig or should I replace them with TriCool fans?

Hi Jpolk,

Thank you for posting, this all depends on your system requirements, two cool and tricool are almost the same, both fans have a 3 year warranty. You can also go with a fan controller with 5 or 6 channels so you can manually set the fan speed.
m
l