BF2 Demo

I don't know what to think of this, but I hope it's true.

http://www.floze.de/download/product_info.php/products_id/62

--
Flashhart
9 answers Last reply

    On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:55:28 +0100, Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:

    > I don't know what to think of this, but I hope it's true.
    >
    > http://www.floze.de/download/product_info.php/products_id/62

    P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?

    --
    Flashhart

    Its a movie you boob :-)

    "Flashhart" <no@spam.no> wrote in message news:opsns05cn6l9ldtq@default...
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:55:28 +0100, Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:
    >
    >> I don't know what to think of this, but I hope it's true.
    >>
    >> http://www.floze.de/download/product_info.php/products_id/62
    >>

    > P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
    >
    > --
    > Flashhart

    Take another look
    It's a presentation video, not the game demo :(

    "Flashhart" <no@spam.no> wrote in message news:opsns05cn6l9ldtq@default...
    > On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:55:28 +0100, Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:
    >
    >> I don't know what to think of this, but I hope it's true.
    >>
    >> http://www.floze.de/download/product_info.php/products_id/62
    >>

    > P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
    >
    > --
    > Flashhart
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:02:49 +0200, Tal fuchs <fuchs_t@bezeqint.net> wrote:

    > Take another look
    > It's a presentation video, not the game demo :(

    The video is under "other dowloads". For the demo it says "Will be
    avalible for download on april 1." or somethig like that(My German is
    limmited).

    --
    Flashhart
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Jan Kannemacher wrote
    >Flashhart wrote:
    >>P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
    >
    >Yup.

    DO April fools count if announced in advance? Kind of defeats the
    object if you ask me...

    Hopefully this is the demo.

    --
    [AGB]Villy Vonka
    Sheffield, UK

    Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:

    >P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?

    Yup.

    JK'05 aka Elkrider
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Villy Vonka <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

    >DO April fools count if announced in advance? Kind of defeats the
    >object if you ask me...

    People won't take it serious because of that. Announce something for
    April Fool's and they're likely to think that it isn't going to happen,
    for the very reason you just stated. ;^)

    >Hopefully this is the demo.

    Who knows, it may well be an unintended joke. ;^>

    JK'05 aka Elkrider
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:47:59 +0100, Jan Kannemacher <varros@gmx.de> wrote:

    > Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:
    >
    >> P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
    >
    > Yup.
    >

    > JK'05 aka Elkrider

    Thanks for the answer Jan. It saved me a vissit to:

    http://www.rentagerman.de/

    :-)

    --
    Flashhart
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Jan Kannemacher wrote
    >Villy Vonka wrote:
    >>DO April fools count if announced in advance? Kind of defeats the
    >>object if you ask me...
    >
    >People won't take it serious because of that. Announce something for
    >April Fool's and they're likely to think that it isn't going to happen,
    >for the very reason you just stated. ;^)

    Oh I agree, even if this is the real thing, people aren't going to
    believe it until they see something on the official site. And even
    then, might be a tad suspicious seeing the 1st April date...

    Sod's law, I'm away that week so I'm kind of hoping the demo comes out
    on the 8th instead ;)

    --
    [AGB]Villy Vonka
    Sheffield, UK