BF2 Demo

Its a movie you boob :)

"Flashhart" <no@spam.no> wrote in message news:eek:psns05cn6l9ldtq@default...
> On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:55:28 +0100, Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:
>
>> I don't know what to think of this, but I hope it's true.
>>
>> http://www.floze.de/download/product_info.php/products_id/62
>>

> P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
>
> --
> Flashhart

Take another look
It's a presentation video, not the game demo :(

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:02:49 +0200, Tal fuchs <fuchs_t@bezeqint.net> wrote:

> Take another look
> It's a presentation video, not the game demo :(

The video is under "other dowloads". For the demo it says "Will be
avalible for download on april 1." or somethig like that(My German is
limmited).

--
Flashhart

Jan Kannemacher wrote
>Flashhart wrote:
>>P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
>
>Yup.

DO April fools count if announced in advance? Kind of defeats the
object if you ask me...

Hopefully this is the demo.

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:

>P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?

Yup.

JK'05 aka Elkrider

Villy Vonka <Villy@[127.0.0.1]> wrote:

>DO April fools count if announced in advance? Kind of defeats the
>object if you ask me...

People won't take it serious because of that. Announce something for
April Fool's and they're likely to think that it isn't going to happen,
for the very reason you just stated. ;^)

>Hopefully this is the demo.

Who knows, it may well be an unintended joke. ;^>

JK'05 aka Elkrider

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:47:59 +0100, Jan Kannemacher <varros@gmx.de> wrote:

> Flashhart <no@spam.no> wrote:
>
>> P.S. Is there April Fool's Day in Germany?
>
> Yup.
>

> JK'05 aka Elkrider

Thanks for the answer Jan. It saved me a vissit to:

http://www.rentagerman.de/

:)

--
Flashhart

Jan Kannemacher wrote
>Villy Vonka wrote:
>>DO April fools count if announced in advance? Kind of defeats the
>>object if you ask me...
>
>People won't take it serious because of that. Announce something for
>April Fool's and they're likely to think that it isn't going to happen,
>for the very reason you just stated. ;^)

Oh I agree, even if this is the real thing, people aren't going to
believe it until they see something on the official site. And even
then, might be a tad suspicious seeing the 1st April date...

Sod's law, I'm away that week so I'm kind of hoping the demo comes out
on the 8th instead ;)

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK