How much would you pay for this pc?

mclovits

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2012
Hey guys, I know what many of the responses will be "check ebay" but I'd appreciate your opinions. How much would you pay for this system?

CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965BE Overclocked to 3.9 GHz Stable
CPU Cooler: Corsair H50 Push/Pull w/ Arctic Silver 5
RAM: 8Gb Corsair Vengeance LP @1600MHz
GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP 2Gb (with original packaging)
Motherboard: Asus M4A87TD EVO
Case: Antec 300
Power Supply: Apevia Iceberg 680 Watt SLI Ready PSU.
500 GB Hard Drive 7200 RPM With Cache (Western Digital I believe)
64 Gb SSD For Operating System With Cache (Samsung I believe)
Netgear WNA1100 Wireless adapter
NZXT Mesh Fan Controller
Asus DVD Drive
23" LG Flatron Monitor (Matte Screen), Standard Keyboard & Mouse.
And Lastly My Cyber Acoustics 3602 2.1 Speaker System

Custom built and well maintained.

Thanks guys!

Solution
It would most likly get more if it were Intel based but it isn't so trying to sell a used computer is a tough thing because you will always get the people who will offer you half of what it's worth and yet there is always someone who will pay the price that you are looking for , it's just a question of waiting for that person to show up.
You could start out with a $1200 price and go from there , or you could add up what it cost you and deduct 25%. The higher the price the harder it is to get a buyer.
It would most likly get more if it were Intel based but it isn't so trying to sell a used computer is a tough thing because you will always get the people who will offer you half of what it's worth and yet there is always someone who will pay the price that you are looking for , it's just a question of waiting for that person to show up.
You could start out with a $1200 price and go from there , or you could add up what it cost you and deduct 25%. The higher the price the harder it is to get a buyer.

Solution