Mirror Lens Photos

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
August 14, 2005 1:58:13 AM

I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.

They are posted in alt.binaries.test

comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
off topic.

More about : mirror lens photos

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 1:58:14 AM

"Charles" <ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote in message
>I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
> with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.
>
> They are posted in alt.binaries.test
>
> comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
> off topic.

How 'bout posting them without the yenc code so those of us without a
decoder can view them. A smaller file size would be nice also :-)
August 14, 2005 2:19:05 AM

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:13:48 -0500, "PanHandler"
<panhandler@emptyhat.net> wrote:

>"Charles" <ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote in message
>>I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
>> with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.
>>
>> They are posted in alt.binaries.test
>>
>> comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
>> off topic.
>
>How 'bout posting them without the yenc code so those of us without a
>decoder can view them. A smaller file size would be nice also :-)

I forget how to do multipart messages with agent. I tried just
posting them, they bounced because they were too big.

I didn't reduce them because some people asked to see full rez shots.
August 15, 2005 1:12:12 AM

I can't seem to find them :-S

"Charles" <ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote in message
> I put up a couple taken with the Vivitar 600 mm cat and for comparison
> with the Sigma 70-300 set to 300.
>
> They are posted in alt.binaries.test
>
> comments welcome. Comments about personal hygene will be considered
> off topic.

August 15, 2005 4:25:31 AM

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 21:12:12 GMT, "Dirty Harry" <nopsam@nojust.com>
wrote:

>I can't seem to find them :-S

I can post theme somewhere else if you want, or email them. My
address is easier than yours to despam. send me a note ifyou want.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 9:55:25 AM

Here are the shots, the ones titled mirror are from the mirror and the other
one is from a sigma 70-300 APO.
www.harryphotos.com/lens
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 6:39:57 PM

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 22:19:05 GMT in rec.photo.digital, Charles
<ckraft@SAMTRAP.west.net> wrote,
>I forget how to do multipart messages with agent. I tried just
>posting them, they bounced because they were too big.

Group -> Properties -> Send Files -> Override default settings
-> Send Large Messages as multiple messages
!