Sign in with
Your question

Improving my Fps

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
May 20, 2012 7:53:55 PM

Hello,
hey guys i was wondering what yall thought i could do to help improve my framerate in game such as diablo 3 and WoW, my computer components are AMD phenom 9600 quad cor processor with a radeon HD 6850 with 4 GB or ram.. hope you can help thanks

More about : improving fps

May 20, 2012 8:02:48 PM

what to do: physically, by case cooling methods and/or buying parts or through software, by cleaning computer and overclocking?
m
l
May 20, 2012 8:11:02 PM

Not much you can do with the parts you have except lower the settings in your games to increase the frame rate. The Phenom is not as good as the Phenom II and the 6850 is some what weak so lower your setting is the only thing you can really do if you can't upgrade your hardware.
m
l
Related resources
May 20, 2012 8:15:44 PM

Connorsuds said:
Hello,
hey guys i was wondering what yall thought i could do to help improve my framerate in game such as diablo 3 and WoW, my computer components are AMD phenom 9600 quad cor processor with a radeon HD 6850 with 4 GB or ram.. hope you can help thanks

lower the setting, higher the fps.
m
l
May 20, 2012 8:31:56 PM

id rather avoid buying anything if i could but if you think my computer really needs it to get better performance, I could. But yes overclocking or cleaning suggestions would be great
m
l
!