WoW Forum Help

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 6, 2005 7:27:44 PM

Hi all

My problem lies with not being able to select my lvl 40 mage as my
character when posting on the forums. Looked allover the site for any
info but to no avail. When i select 'select character' only my low lvl
19 rogue is available. Why is that? I also have another alt and even he
doesn't show.

AHA

More about : wow forum

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
June 6, 2005 8:34:47 PM

"Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all
>
> My problem lies with not being able to select my lvl 40 mage as my
> character when posting on the forums. Looked allover the site for any
> info but to no avail. When i select 'select character' only my low lvl
> 19 rogue is available. Why is that? I also have another alt and even he
> doesn't show.
>
> AHA

Sadly its a known bug that certain realms cannot be used to post under on
the WoW forums. Ive not been able to post on my mains from Alleria for a
LONG time now.
September 20, 2008 6:23:31 AM

:sarcastic:  god bless you!
Related resources