WoW Forum Help

Hi all

My problem lies with not being able to select my lvl 40 mage as my
character when posting on the forums. Looked allover the site for any
info but to no avail. When i select 'select character' only my low lvl
19 rogue is available. Why is that? I also have another alt and even he
doesn't show.

AHA
4 answers Last reply
More about forum help

    "Jimbob" <richard.burkinshaw@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > My problem lies with not being able to select my lvl 40 mage as my
    > character when posting on the forums. Looked allover the site for any
    > info but to no avail. When i select 'select character' only my low lvl
    > 19 rogue is available. Why is that? I also have another alt and even he
    > doesn't show.
    >
    > AHA

    Sadly its a known bug that certain realms cannot be used to post under on
    the WoW forums. Ive not been able to post on my mains from Alleria for a
    LONG time now.
  2. :sarcastic: god bless you!
  3. i agree
    bless you
  4. shualuntan said:
    i agree
    bless you

    Strange but refreshing necro.

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games