MB:Asus P8H77-V

Video Card: EVGA GTX 570 2.5gb

Processor: Intel i7 3770k

Ram: Corsair: 16GB

PSU: Cooler Master eXtreme 700w

Case: Cooler Master Storm Scout

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB

OD: Sony

I built it, every fan turns on but when I attempted to plug it into the monitor it had no signal, so I put in the speaker that came with the case, and it constantly makes the sound BEEEEEEEP BEEP BEEP. I understand that's a Video problem, so I took the card out and it still made the same sound, I am so confused. Please help me.

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
Im sorry to report its a video probelm. By removing the video card you have confirmed it. If you removed the component in question and you get the same beep, both times the same test failed, just confirming that it is something with the video card. Test another video card if possible, try the video card in another PCI-E slot (if that is a option, and I dont expect any success) but that is about all you can do. Good luck with the return!

jason6567

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
I put it in the other PCI express slot earlier, and like you said it still does not work. How do I make it run off of integrated Graphics then? Like I said, it still beeps no matter what.

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
So it has integrated graphics? Well then it could be a memory issue... Try taking the RAM out and see if you get a different beep. If you get a different beep then you know that the memory passed the test before.

JefferyD90

Honorable
Jun 1, 2012
See this is the problem with a Intel system... the motherboard has the memory controller on it, so you never know if the CPU clocks, Motherboard controller, or RAM will work right together.

A BIOS update might help make it more stable.