Tom's, Please HELP: Mitsubishi v Viewsonic

PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT AND HELP!

I am buying a 22" CRt, either the Viewsonic p225fb or the Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB-BK. Plain and simple, which is best and why?? Is there any better 22" CRT?

Thanks people. ROb
8 answers Last reply
More about help mitsubishi viewsonic
  1. Can't say I know much (or anything) about high-end monitors but I noticed the 22" Iiyama Vision Master Pro 514 is claimed to do 2048 x 1536 at 85Hz refresh with 1600 x 1200 at 100 Hz recommended..

<b>56K, slow and steady does not win the race on internet!</b><P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by phsstpok on 06/21/03 01:05 AM.</EM></FONT></P>
  2. I heard lacie CRT monitors are pretty good if you want to take a look at them.
  3. i couldn't choose which monitor to buy but i did some research on the internet

and so i bought the

"Mitsubishi Diamond Pro 2070SB" (they don't have the blackversion here in europe :( )

and all i can say is that this monitor is awsome ok the best iyama monitor has higher refreshrate's but refreshrate's aint everything i saw reviews of the diamond pro 2070sb and it always came best

and the viewable screensize (full scan) of the mitsubishi is 406mm x 304mm which is a bit bigger than most monitors

image quality is perfect especialy with the sb-mode (superbright modes)

in a few week i'll have my new pc so than i can really see in new games on how it looks on this monitor best way always is to compare both next to each other but that option is pretty hard 2 do

the mitsubishi is pretty expensive i paid 878 euro's for it here so if money is no problem for you than buy this one other wise find a other one that is much cheaper

the only real downside of this monitor is the 2 very small lines uy seen on the screen but to tell you the truth u hardly notice it when u are busy gaming or looking at movies etc (i think every 21/22" monitor has this problem but like i said u hardly notice it )
  4. ditto on the Vision Master Pro 514

Athlon 1700+, Epox 8RDA (NForce2), Maxtor Diamondmax Plus 9 80GB 8MB cache, 2x256mb Crucial PC2100 in Dual DDR, Geforce 3, Audigy, Z560s, MX500
  5. If you're happy then we're happy!

All aperture grill (AG) monitors, regardless of size, have the horizontal lines. The lines are the shadows of damper wires.

<b>56K, slow and steady does not win the race on internet!</b>
  6. Buy a 21", the screen size is the same and the monitor costs less.

Pris

I'm not a number, I'm a free man! :mad:
  7. the screen size MAY be the same as a 21', but when it comes to quality, a bigger size (22") even if it has the same screen size is a better choice, if you read tom's reviews on a big screen monitors.
  8. Hi Robert i have a question maybe you can answer(or anyone else for that matter), I'm at Dells website and i am looking between the NEC FP2141SB-BK and the NEC DP2070SB-BK and for the life of me i can see what the difference is other than the 2070 is $50. I'm assuming there is something better about the 2070, do you know what that is? I left a link for both of them.

<A HREF="http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?category_id=103&keyword=&mnf=&prst=&prEnd=&sku=A0061394&mnfsku=&SearchType=&Page=productlisting.aspx&spagenum=1&Pageb4Search=&InStock=&items_per_page=25&orderby=&mnfname=&brand=&SubmitSearch=&image_flag=True&refurbished=&c=ca&l=en&cs=cadhs1&iCompatid=" target="_new"> NEC FP2141SB-BK </A>

<A HREF="http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?category_id=103&keyword=&mnf=&prst=&prEnd=&sku=A0061432&mnfsku=&SearchType=&Page=productlisting.aspx&spagenum=1&Pageb4Search=&InStock=&items_per_page=25&orderby=&mnfname=&brand=&SubmitSearch=&image_flag=True&refurbished=&c=ca&l=en&cs=cadhs1&iCompatid=" target="_new"> NEC DP2070SB-BK </A>

--------
    The only thing that i truly know...

is that i know nothing at all.
Ask a new question

Read More

CRT Monitors Viewsonic Mitsubishi Peripherals