Hp i5 laptop not playing games on anti aliasing

Zain301994

Honorable
May 21, 2012
Hello,
I have an hp pavillion i5 laptop with intel hd 3000 graphics card which won't play games when anti aliasing is turned on for better graphics but my dual core laptop plays on anti aliasing.Please anyone knows ho to fix it?

Solution
Anti-aliasing puts such a higher load on the graphics processor and the integrated video processor on the i5 is pretty weak and unable to handle this load effectively.
intel integrated graphics are bad. anti aliasing improves the image quality by smoothing the pixels, it takes a lot of graphical power which your intel integrated graphics is not capable of deliver giving you a nice slideshow :p

Zain301994

Honorable
May 21, 2012

Yeah,I mean that there are some games(like fifa 12 and prince of persia the forgotten sands) in which the game starts but the image quality is blurred in some cases while in some when the game starts or in gameplay nothing is visible when anti-aliasing is turned on but everything works fine when anti-aliasing is turned off.But on the other hand my dual core laptop plays the games fine when anti-aliasing is turned on irrespective of the fact that dual core has intel hd 2000 graphics while i5 has intel hd 3000,so i5 has got an edge in graphics but yet the problem exists.Hope you got it what I mean.