Realm Selection?

that just means the servers are still down

this has happened to me several times on patch days. just because you were
able to download the patch does not mean they are finished with server
maintenance.

Mike

"Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote:

> that just means the servers are still down

Actually, it means that the login server is up, but your current
realm server is down.

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (48) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (29) on DE Proudmoore [PvE]